GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shenmue 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/09/03 at 21:15
Various Japanese news sources over the weekend have published an apparent announcment from segas am-2 development team in wich shenmue 3 is finally confirmed.
From what we have seen the game will be called shenmue 111 (thats three lines)(basically shenmue 3)

Shenmue3:Special edition, and will feauture shenmue, shenmue 2 plus a new installment of the seminal role-player, all for the price of a single game.

Differing reports state that the game is either going to be exclusive to xbox, or that the plateform has not yet been decided.

Also that signiture partition thingy has attracted over 12000 signitures.

I got the information from this site :
http://www.spong.com/index.asp?art=5267

SR if you have a problem with this post atall then please just remove it, i dont see why you would, but maybe you do. heh.

This is good news for shenmue fans like me, especially if you own an xbox, yey.
Sat 06/09/03 at 11:43
Eh?
Ghost poster?

i cant wait for it to come out, i hope it is an xbox only game.
Fri 05/09/03 at 02:44
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Three lines? Hmm.. sure i've heard that before

*ghost posters ahem*
Fri 05/09/03 at 00:37
Regular
Just saying :D
Thu 04/09/03 at 23:22
Yes edgy they are.
Wed 03/09/03 at 23:23
Regular
The lines are basically Roman Numerals.

III
Wed 03/09/03 at 21:15
Various Japanese news sources over the weekend have published an apparent announcment from segas am-2 development team in wich shenmue 3 is finally confirmed.
From what we have seen the game will be called shenmue 111 (thats three lines)(basically shenmue 3)

Shenmue3:Special edition, and will feauture shenmue, shenmue 2 plus a new installment of the seminal role-player, all for the price of a single game.

Differing reports state that the game is either going to be exclusive to xbox, or that the plateform has not yet been decided.

Also that signiture partition thingy has attracted over 12000 signitures.

I got the information from this site :
http://www.spong.com/index.asp?art=5267

SR if you have a problem with this post atall then please just remove it, i dont see why you would, but maybe you do. heh.

This is good news for shenmue fans like me, especially if you own an xbox, yey.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.