GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Singing in the shower - guilty pleasures."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/09/03 at 12:55
Regular
"I'm Great."
Just had a shower and found myself singing Busted - year 3000 or something like that. Then I moved on to a little bit of Miss Spears and her song that involes hitting her one more time. I'm not a fan of Busted although I can stand to listen to a few of Miss Spear's songs at a push. So why do I sing these? I don't know but anyway this leads on to my question.

What are the songs that you enjoy sceaching and crooning along to when removing the dirt and grime from one's body? Simple enough I think, so...
Tue 02/09/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Devil and Daughter by Black Sabbath- Great song for the shower.

"Hand in hand, with the reaper..."
Tue 02/09/03 at 13:38
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Bah, who are you, Zack Morris? :0|
Tue 02/09/03 at 13:20
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm 17 but my main use for the shower is to wash my hair, almost daily.
Tue 02/09/03 at 13:16
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
How old are you? Can you not still...*ahem* :0D

Bah, old coot :0P
Tue 02/09/03 at 13:12
Regular
"I'm Great."
Kiriyama wrote:
> I don't sing. I'm...er...preoccupied :0P

To be 15 again. No wait, that age sucked for me. Meh.
Tue 02/09/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I hum Glen Miller's "Pennsylvania 6500"...'cos I'm a bit strange.
Tue 02/09/03 at 13:09
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I don't sing. I'm...er...preoccupied :0P
Tue 02/09/03 at 13:08
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Black Dog. It's the best shower song ever.
Tue 02/09/03 at 12:55
Regular
"I'm Great."
Just had a shower and found myself singing Busted - year 3000 or something like that. Then I moved on to a little bit of Miss Spears and her song that involes hitting her one more time. I'm not a fan of Busted although I can stand to listen to a few of Miss Spear's songs at a push. So why do I sing these? I don't know but anyway this leads on to my question.

What are the songs that you enjoy sceaching and crooning along to when removing the dirt and grime from one's body? Simple enough I think, so...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.