GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Haha"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/09/03 at 00:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
College is delayed.

Building work means I have till next Wednesday off.

Woo!
Tue 02/09/03 at 22:48
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
In the first year, due to a mess up, I ended up doing one module called Heritage Studies. Only 20 people in it, and 15 were "mature students" i.e. old people who did about 500% more work, on everything, than the rest of us. After two lessons out of 12, me and my mate decided it was time to see how many lectures we could miss...we went in for the last lecture because we'd heard form someone else the lecturer was basically going to tell people what was on the exam.

So, me and my mate went to 3 lectures, and we both ended up the two highest scores in the class, 80 and 85%.

Heritage Studies truly sucked, it was soooooooooo easy to do.

Didn't miss anything else though, apart from Environmental Changes in Year 2, but still did well. The trick is to be careful what you miss and make sure you have the text books to catch anything you need to.
Tue 02/09/03 at 22:42
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> I've got none (9AM starts) but I'm in the last year. First and second
> years were full of 9AM starts which was bad. Think my days are
> something like Monday 2-5 , Wednesday 10-1 , Thursday 10-1 , which is
> great because the weekend starts at 1PM on Thursday :D

I only had two last term (9am's) but it was on tuesday and thursday mornings, following to good midweek going out nights and they were both in the same modules, i shamefully made none of them (not even the introduction lecture) yet scarily in the end of year exams i did better than i did in the ones in which my attendance was 80%+, wonder if it would work with all my units?
Tue 02/09/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
*decides to further fuel the hate*

And I break up for Christmas December 11th, and (apart from three exams) don't start back til February.
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:53
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Goes to post intelligent uni related post in Life...
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I don't have a clue when I start Uni. They haven't told me yet.
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:47
Regular
*Has been back for 16 days now*
*Isn't really bothered as it means he is more educated than every one of the reatrds (everybody who isn't me) who roam around these forums*
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:36
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I need to choose a uni course NOW!!!
Tue 02/09/03 at 16:37
Regular
I enrolled for college today.

Give me a pat on the head.
Tue 02/09/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I'm back around the 22nd, 23rd because I'm supposed to be on Work Experience until then. However I'm stupid and didn't get any so oh no more summer for me.
Tue 02/09/03 at 14:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have no free first periods.

Disasterous I tells ya.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.