GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where's Dr.Duck?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/10/06 at 17:11
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Where are you hiding then?

Only, I came across this recently, and I've been wondering ever since...

http://uk.webhostdir.com/news/articles/shownews.asp?id=17765

Not only does this guy share the same first name as you (that's Huw, not Wayne!), but I can remember, going back a few years now, that you registered a domain name - if not, indeed, this very one - around the time of when "Wazza..." was emerging as the brightest star in English football at Everton.

Then again, I didn't know you were a keen actor or a passionate Evertonian... However much of a bizzare coincidence this may turn out to be, I hope all is okay. Did you find a new job yet?

---

On a slightly unrelated note, while randomly browsing eBay recently to see what kind of 'craziness' some people might be trying to offload in the run-up to the wii's worldwide launch, I came across LOADS of wii-related hotmail address, starting at £9.99 - and some fools were bidding for them!! Surely, there's something illegal going on here? Wait 'til Mr.Gates finds out...

So there you have it... Best get started now, before the PS6 and Xbox 1080 come around then! ;D
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 22/10/06 at 17:11
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Where are you hiding then?

Only, I came across this recently, and I've been wondering ever since...

http://uk.webhostdir.com/news/articles/shownews.asp?id=17765

Not only does this guy share the same first name as you (that's Huw, not Wayne!), but I can remember, going back a few years now, that you registered a domain name - if not, indeed, this very one - around the time of when "Wazza..." was emerging as the brightest star in English football at Everton.

Then again, I didn't know you were a keen actor or a passionate Evertonian... However much of a bizzare coincidence this may turn out to be, I hope all is okay. Did you find a new job yet?

---

On a slightly unrelated note, while randomly browsing eBay recently to see what kind of 'craziness' some people might be trying to offload in the run-up to the wii's worldwide launch, I came across LOADS of wii-related hotmail address, starting at £9.99 - and some fools were bidding for them!! Surely, there's something illegal going on here? Wait 'til Mr.Gates finds out...

So there you have it... Best get started now, before the PS6 and Xbox 1080 come around then! ;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.