GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music Lovers - A Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/09/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Ok, I think it's from the new Citreon advert. There is a tune playing from The Cure (where the girl drives everywhere to smash her boyfriend's head against the window to wake him up).

My question is....what's the name of the tune playing in the advert. I'm almost definite it's by The Cure...but what's the tune called?

Your answer(s) will be much appreciated.
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Ok, I think it's from the new Citreon advert. There is a tune playing from The Cure (where the girl drives everywhere to smash her boyfriend's head against the window to wake him up).

My question is....what's the name of the tune playing in the advert. I'm almost definite it's by The Cure...but what's the tune called?

Your answer(s) will be much appreciated.
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Anyone? Anyone at all?

Ignorant louts!
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
The bees.

minha a meena or something
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:47
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Serious?

*slaps head*

Show how much I know eh? I was sure it was The Cure.
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The Bees is the music from the advert where they turn into monsters (or rather turn back from monsters), and I don't think he's talking about the same advert.
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I'm talking about the latest advert with the girl driving her car up and down steps while her b/f sleeps. He keeps banging his head but doesn't wake up...until she makes eyes at a random romeo on the street.
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
IDIOTIC MOUSE!
Mon 01/09/03 at 17:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
A bad workman always blames his tools.
Mon 01/09/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It is The Cure but I'm not sure which song, sorry.
Mon 01/09/03 at 17:25
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Thanks anyway.

I tried to check on the web but no joy. Curses!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.