GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Random Post"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/09/03 at 11:27
Regular
"118 118"
As usual I am bored and have taken to writing random crap as a way to vent the boredom into some diluted form of creativity. I was meant to be goin to town with some friends today but couldn't be bothered trailing around countless shops and saying "ooh yeh, wish I could afford that" - its stupid. We live in a world dominated by retail outlets where people spend money on stuff they don't need. Random things that are entertaining for a few weeks then get thrown to the back of a wardrobe. I think modern society paves the way for boredom. We don't have to work for our survival any more, like our ancestors had to. If we cannot be bothered then our government throws money at us to keep us ticking over. Sounds stupid to say this but life is too easy nowadays.

Wednesday is my first day at 6th form college, I think I am only going because I cannot be bothered to decide what I want to do in life yet. I want to be a writer somehow but I have little chance of ever suceeding. The only stuff I write that ever gets read is stuff I post on SR. I know I am writing total rubbish but I find that by writing stuff down my own life becomes clearer to me. Perhaps I should have a diary and one day when I am long dead someone will make it into a movie. It will be terrible but mildly amusing.

How stupid are some people. The entire Blair With Project is presented in a "realism" kind of way so some people will still beleive it all. On the dvd there are 'extras' such as "more footage found" and "interviews with victims families" and then it goes and makes the retarded blunder of having "interview with directors" - I sure hope someone got crucified for that one!

I saw scream 3 last night, what a load of rubbish. Courtney Cox is a talentless twig and David Arquette is as jittery as a little kid who drank too much caffene. The plot was weak and predictable and may as well have been written by a 7 year old snow lepoard with a glue sniffing addiction. I am really going off on a tangent here but I embrace contaversy so I will carry on.

I am so tired. I have only been up about an hour but I am already tired. I think I am tired from doing nothing at all. As usual I have taken to rambling on about pointless rubbish and I am sure I will do it again when boredom sweeps me to the plains of "What the hell shall I do now?"

Apparently it is traditional to finish something like this on a high note.

Nevermind.
Mon 01/09/03 at 12:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I was sold until the philisophical bit.
Mon 01/09/03 at 12:00
Regular
"118 118"
Yeah, ill crap it out of my system.

Thanks.

Go read the thing I just wrote in Life, its phillosophical.
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
you are OBSESSED with the Blair Witch Project.
It is unhealthy.
I suggest - laxatives.
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:43
Regular
"118 118"
Yeah they're massive! Hairy too!

I saw a chinese (female) sprinter who looked like an uglier jackie chan!
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:38
Regular
"8==="
She "Hulked up" on the inside and it pulverised her brain.

Speaking of which have you seen the female shot putters in the athletic championships?

They all look like the lead singer of Iron Maiden!
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:34
Regular
"118 118"
Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

*hulks up*

I call my friend, who is slightly on the large side, "The Hulk" - yet she fails to be offended. Perhaps the weight hinders her intellect.
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:29
Regular
"8==="
Lets have a fight then.

*Throws infaltable chair at Kyz*

Infaltable? Oh dats a keepa!
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:27
Regular
"118 118"
As usual I am bored and have taken to writing random crap as a way to vent the boredom into some diluted form of creativity. I was meant to be goin to town with some friends today but couldn't be bothered trailing around countless shops and saying "ooh yeh, wish I could afford that" - its stupid. We live in a world dominated by retail outlets where people spend money on stuff they don't need. Random things that are entertaining for a few weeks then get thrown to the back of a wardrobe. I think modern society paves the way for boredom. We don't have to work for our survival any more, like our ancestors had to. If we cannot be bothered then our government throws money at us to keep us ticking over. Sounds stupid to say this but life is too easy nowadays.

Wednesday is my first day at 6th form college, I think I am only going because I cannot be bothered to decide what I want to do in life yet. I want to be a writer somehow but I have little chance of ever suceeding. The only stuff I write that ever gets read is stuff I post on SR. I know I am writing total rubbish but I find that by writing stuff down my own life becomes clearer to me. Perhaps I should have a diary and one day when I am long dead someone will make it into a movie. It will be terrible but mildly amusing.

How stupid are some people. The entire Blair With Project is presented in a "realism" kind of way so some people will still beleive it all. On the dvd there are 'extras' such as "more footage found" and "interviews with victims families" and then it goes and makes the retarded blunder of having "interview with directors" - I sure hope someone got crucified for that one!

I saw scream 3 last night, what a load of rubbish. Courtney Cox is a talentless twig and David Arquette is as jittery as a little kid who drank too much caffene. The plot was weak and predictable and may as well have been written by a 7 year old snow lepoard with a glue sniffing addiction. I am really going off on a tangent here but I embrace contaversy so I will carry on.

I am so tired. I have only been up about an hour but I am already tired. I think I am tired from doing nothing at all. As usual I have taken to rambling on about pointless rubbish and I am sure I will do it again when boredom sweeps me to the plains of "What the hell shall I do now?"

Apparently it is traditional to finish something like this on a high note.

Nevermind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.