GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A dream come true : Game style"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/02/01 at 22:23
Regular
If you had the wish to make any game type you wanted to come true, what would you want.
I would want a full 3-D fighting game - Matrix style. crude I know, but it sounds fun. What are yours....?
Sat 24/02/01 at 22:23
If you had the wish to make any game type you wanted to come true, what would you want.
I would want a full 3-D fighting game - Matrix style. crude I know, but it sounds fun. What are yours....?
Sat 24/02/01 at 22:28
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
A Sonic Team VS Rare 3D platformer. That would be truely amazing.
Sat 24/02/01 at 23:29
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
That, but in the style of fighters megamix... fast action. Maybe if capcom made it? I never did like Smash bros.

SonicRav
Sun 25/02/01 at 11:32
How about a final fantasy 7 vs final fantasy 8 beat em up . Tekken style. Or how about a tekken karting game.
Sun 25/02/01 at 11:34
How about, final fantasy series plot, Shen Mue graphics, with Teken fighting action, drool.......
Sun 25/02/01 at 12:19
Regular
How about a boxing game where the analogue sticks acts as the boxing gloves depending on how you move the analogue stick depends on how the person on the screen boxing you could also do this by using a rowing boat and the analogue stick could be the ores.

I've always intended to make one of these games and a matrix beat em up but with a new system instead instead of getting new move with huge complicated button pressing sequences how about a system a new move deletes an old move so a normal kick at the begining but when you get that kick where you float in the air and kick them in the head that now replaces the previous kick this would make a game a lot less frustrating but a difficulty curve for this style of batteling will need to be done well in order to avoid the game being easy.
Sun 25/02/01 at 13:34
nice idea fubu but are the graphics on shenmue better than final fantasy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.