GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steve Irwin - Sound or Psycho"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/08/03 at 19:05
Regular
I know he's a really enthusiastic guy and all, and I'm sure he's one of the soundest guys on the planet, but sometimes I see him on telly and am convinced he is actually psychotic. The crazy look in his eye as he fondles a snake that is biting chunks out of his arm is more than a little disconcerting.

Should he be on telly or strapped to a bed in a padded room?

Opinions ..
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
A legend indeed.

'Now, if ma girl woke up now, she'd be so cranky, she'd rip my arm right off, and then probably start on my neck'

*Pokes croc in eye, while all watching TV scream for the croc to wake up*

Hilarity.
Mon 01/09/03 at 23:44
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
To put it bluntly, he's a legend.
Mon 01/09/03 at 23:38
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Steve Irwin is class, abit mad yes, but I still like him.
Mon 01/09/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Steve Irwin is funny. Doesn't make me watch any of his programmes very long though.
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, Irwin is legendary. I remember when he cried over the dead croc. Classic tv but for the wrong reasons.
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Also that show where he cried when one of his crocs died is television gold.
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:50
Regular
"The Red Shift"
maddmun wrote:
> He's a legend.
>
> "This 'ere mighty croc is one of the most dangerous in the
> world. I think I'll poke it wih a stick."
>
> :-D

i think hes great. definately great stuff to watch.

:D

why the thread borat?
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i think he's great and really makes a show exciting. Quite funny though when he says

*oh wow, that was a close one mates, these snakes are usually very docile i wonder why this one attacked me?*

Try the fact you're holding it upside down by it's tail, that's probably why he's a bit miffed Steve.
Sun 31/08/03 at 20:46
Regular
familty is not important.
Sun 31/08/03 at 20:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
He is a bit of both really, he clearly cares for the animals, which is encouraging these days. But sometimes he puts himself in danger unnecessarily, and considering he has familty, its not very fair.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.