GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is This The Worst Reason For Disliking A Film Ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/08/03 at 15:57
Regular
"I like The Terminator more than Terminator 2 because T2 is based around a kid. Kids make movies crap"

Hmmmm.

Discuss.

I'm bored.
Sun 31/08/03 at 15:57
Regular
"I like The Terminator more than Terminator 2 because T2 is based around a kid. Kids make movies crap"

Hmmmm.

Discuss.

I'm bored.
Sun 31/08/03 at 16:19
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Kids make movies crap - never has a truer word been spoken. See Episode I for a perfect example.

"Yippee!"

*two shots, back and to the left*
Sun 31/08/03 at 16:28
Regular
"That's right!"
Never thought of T2 as a kid film. But kids in films do ruin them. Never work with children or animals.
Sun 31/08/03 at 16:37
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Home Alone rules my world!

;P
Sun 31/08/03 at 17:02
Regular
kids usually make crap films, with notable exceptions - home alone 1+2, kes, and others I can't think of right now.

without doubt the most annoying kid in any film ever is the little girl in long kiss goodnight
Sun 31/08/03 at 17:06
Regular
Bora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> notable exceptions - kes,

I'm going to assume that you are either mentally disabled or that was a typo.
Sun 31/08/03 at 17:09
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> Bora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> notable exceptions - kes,
>
> I'm going to assume that you are either mentally disabled

rich coming from someone with your username and tagline, dontcha think?
Sun 31/08/03 at 17:13
Regular
heh, the retarded bit has to do with my coordination, I seem to be extremly accident prone, but I'm one of the most intelligent people in my school, earning me the name "Mad Munn" and "the retarded genius"
Sun 31/08/03 at 17:15
Regular
I have no such interesting story behind my username. I just watched Ali G in the US-Aiiii one friday night, laughed my self stupid at Borat saying "If my girlfriend cheat on me, I will crush her ...", and thought it was as good a name as any.
Mon 01/09/03 at 00:34
Regular
"She's a dog!"
The kid in Leon is alright.

Ed Furlong's voice annoys the hell out of me in T2. "MUM!"

The goonies - Classic, even though the main characters are kids.

Temple of Doom - Chinese kid was cool and he was in the Goonies.

Conclusion: Some kids are okay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.