GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Made up song on a Computer Game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/06/05 at 18:28
Regular
"I'm Back!"
Well there are a lot of Games which they're own original songs on the soundtrack which one's are your favourites?

When Tomorrow Comes - MSR (Dreamcast)
You gotta make a mark and move where you ought to - Grand Theft Auto 1 (PC)
Shenmue Song - Shenmue 2 (Dreamcast)

trying to think of more can't atm
Fri 02/09/05 at 22:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I remember the Streetfighter 2 heyday back in the early 90's.

You could hack into the code of the game and change the sounds which some of my mates did. Don't know if you could do this with other games?

However you could make up your favourite sound/music track to various games.
Thu 01/09/05 at 20:25
Regular
I really like the soundtrack in Broken Sword..

and the way the Irish kid whistles outside the pub... I find myself whistling it in times of boredom.

Apart from that the song that keeps playing in the intro to Prince of Persia (the original).
Sun 14/08/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There are many I like. Just a few off the top of my head:

Monkey Island (the intro in particular)
A lot of the Sonic tunes (Really liked Frog Forest on Sonic Heroes)
Halo intro
The music when you pause the game on The Sims. There are 4 of the 6 which are good.
Some on Transport Tycoon and the Deluxe version

Can't think of any more off hand. I know there are a few Amiga games with good music on but I can't remember them at the moment.
Sun 14/08/05 at 11:10
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Years ago my mum always liked the baking music to Duke's Fortress in Battle Arena Toshinden.

As for me, I like TS2 music and Zelda OoT. Fifas used to have some pretty jamming music on, but now it's almost all crap. But they don't count.
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:31
Regular
"0228"
I thought that as soon as I read the topic title. How I love that poo.
Mon 27/06/05 at 20:37
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
The Great Mighty Poo song on Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Wed 22/06/05 at 18:28
Regular
"I'm Back!"
Well there are a lot of Games which they're own original songs on the soundtrack which one's are your favourites?

When Tomorrow Comes - MSR (Dreamcast)
You gotta make a mark and move where you ought to - Grand Theft Auto 1 (PC)
Shenmue Song - Shenmue 2 (Dreamcast)

trying to think of more can't atm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.