GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"prince of persia-sands of time, please help!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time'.
Wed 22/06/05 at 20:52
Regular
"pleh"
Help, i am stuck in a room on this game. Its the bit where you have to push statues up against a button, theres a save point in the room, and the water drains from the room. I have beaten all the evil things in the room but do not know how to move on to the next bit. I cant figure out how to get out of the room a new way. Does anyone have any suggestions please? I can find out more information about where this point is in the game, as i haven't been incredibly clear! But i would appreciate any help! Thanks!!!
Fri 24/06/05 at 08:32
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hi there,

The Baths - I think this is where you are?

Anyway, you'll have to bare with me, as this is just from memory, as I last played it in november/december-ish.

I'm not sure that I can help you much, but I know where you are meant to go.

Ok, as you walk in, on your right there should be a block. You need to push that into a hole in the wall if you haven't already done so. There may be two, but I can't quite remember.

Anyway, you say that you have already drained the water, so that's ok.

If you go into the centre of the room and look up, you will notice 4 pillars that are too high too reach, and are probably wondering how to get up there.

So, next, you should look around the walls, and you will notice bars fairly high up. Anyway, you will have to do a lot of shimmying, switching sides, and jumping, but don't worry, it shouldn't be too much hastle, and eventually you'll be able to reach this. I think I did it by running up a pillar, and jumping backwards from it, towards the wall, which then allows you to catch the bar, if that's of any use to you.

Okay, you will eventually be up on a higher ledge. This should enable you to jump onto the four pillars, which I mentioned earlier.

Once here, climb as high as you can, line it up, and begin jumping from pillar to pillar. Eventually, when you reach the other side, you will be on a walkway. there will be a corridor with stairs that you can go down, but there isn't any point yet, as you need something to break the old looking door down with.

So, continue to the left of the walkway up the top, and you will notice a sticking out piece of wall that looks like an open, in-accessible room. So, use your head, and yep, you guessed it..it's wall running time for the prince of persia.

Once there, you will find the "item" that you need to pass the what seems to be an unbreakable door, and you can then continue your adventure, without too much of a problem.
Thu 23/06/05 at 08:34
"gamestation 12"
Why don't you use a walkthrough?
Thu 23/06/05 at 08:16
Regular
Its been too long since I played the game for me to remember specifics, but my advice would be to think 3-D and always expect the most insane jump to be the natural path.

I was always shocked when I'd spend 10 minutes thinking "there's no way he could make that jump, he'd just fall and die" only to find later on that "Oh hell, that's the only way to do it", but usually it didn't matter because he'd somehow make it.

Look for raised platforms, things to swing on, extra switches (and try all combinations). Sorry I can't be specific at all though!
Wed 22/06/05 at 20:52
Regular
"pleh"
Help, i am stuck in a room on this game. Its the bit where you have to push statues up against a button, theres a save point in the room, and the water drains from the room. I have beaten all the evil things in the room but do not know how to move on to the next bit. I cant figure out how to get out of the room a new way. Does anyone have any suggestions please? I can find out more information about where this point is in the game, as i haven't been incredibly clear! But i would appreciate any help! Thanks!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.