GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's with all the cold?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/08/03 at 13:29
Regular
the other week I was sat in a friends garden with my milk bottle chest out, loving the glorious sunshine. This week I'm having to close my window and am wishing our boiler didn't break down.

god damn this fickle british weather
Sun 31/08/03 at 13:02
Regular
A few weeks ago it was so hot I was laying motionless on the floor, sweating with ice pops and a cold fan over me.

This week ive got a cold. Nasty headaches, sore neck/shoulders/back/throat/nose and a cough. The weather has now gone nice and I should be at a party.

Bah.
Sun 31/08/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was up at 6 yesterday for work and it was really, really cold. It felt like Winter. I miss the mornings of June when I strolled into work with beautiful sunrise behind me. Now it's dark and cold and it's nowhere near the Winter yet.
Sat 30/08/03 at 20:43
Regular
"Laughingstock"
The quick descent into autumn is upon us. The leaves on the trees are already turning yellow and red. Soon there'll be the whiff of smoke on the night air. Bonfires. I like autumn.
Sat 30/08/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Baros!!!"
It's lovely and warm in the Midlands, but it was cold on Friday.
Sat 30/08/03 at 19:13
Regular
I've just got back from Ibiza.

Weather was excellent - Hot everyday. No rain.

Getting off the plane at 6am this morning sucked testes - 6 degrees. Mkes you wonder why we live in this country.
Sat 30/08/03 at 14:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
been warm where i live, except Thursday when it rained all day but other than that it's been warm and dry.
Sat 30/08/03 at 14:42
Regular
well, i don't care if it's cold, but i'm sure my cockatiels will be cheesed off if their feet freeze up.
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:59
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> I know, it's f-f-f-freezing today! I wore a hat and coat up the town
> today - a hat and coat!

*jaw drops*

maybe if we attach a giant engine to the far north of scotland, we can move great britain several hundred miles south - perhaps just off the coast of africa would be acceptable. what do you think?
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I know, it's f-f-f-freezing today! I wore a hat and coat up the town today - a hat and coat!
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:29
Regular
the other week I was sat in a friends garden with my milk bottle chest out, loving the glorious sunshine. This week I'm having to close my window and am wishing our boiler didn't break down.

god damn this fickle british weather

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.