GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deflation."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/08/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
This is sadly the best thing I will produce in here, ever. Memorandum has blocked me on MSN, as I have managed to upset him by spamming and writing crap. I asked AJ why he blocked me and he told me I wasn't funny anymore. And then blocked me. So right now I'm feeling very humble.

So instead of going off and huffing, I'm going to put this 'feeling like crap' to use before it wears off and I go back to everyone despising me and me being partially oblivious. I realise that I have been being a complete whanker to El robin. And I realise that I am thick as a bucket of cack for not realising this earlyer. I was going to apologise to you on MSN, but you were away.

I'm sorry. I was a complete uppity ponceshite. Phillip and Notorious were right. I was being completely unfair to you. I Am gonna stop that.

And everyone else, I am sorry for my skeezefilled tyrade. Obviously I am not cut out for full-time gerrid immitations. It might be that I am crapping up because The holadays are boring the hell out of me, and being constantly on here isn't helping my dried up idea well regenerate. I am sorry for inflicting this bullcrap on you, and I am gonna make a severe attampt to get back on track.

If you could just say what part of me you despise most, I'll try and change it. You're welcome to just hurl abuse, Snuggly will not be alerted by me.

PS.I know I sound incredibly sombre, but I realise that of all the situations I could face, this is one of the least threatening by far.
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Thanks.
Fri 29/08/03 at 23:07
OO, dude thankyou.

It's ok man, no hard feelings?
Fri 29/08/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeh, I accept your apology. Sorry then for any stick I've given you.
Fri 29/08/03 at 18:48
Regular
"118 118"
*throws humble pie*

Glad you came to your senses feller.
Fri 29/08/03 at 18:45
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I think this seems liek a genuine apology and I can accept it!
Fri 29/08/03 at 16:56
Regular
The sagacious one wrote:
> The good news is that I hate you all. But I do so equally so no one
> can accuse me of predudice.

You're like me.

Ecept that I'm prejudice to everyone who ISN'T me.
Fri 29/08/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
AfroJoe wrote:
> Jackus wrote:
> I asked AJ why he blocked me and he told me I wasn't
> funny anymore. And then blocked me.
>
> ---
>
> Erm. I never blocked you, nor did I say anything like that.

Well Nash es el gandoor told me I wasnt funny anymore, then signed off/disconnected
Fri 29/08/03 at 16:27
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I was only a J away for total contempt.
Fri 29/08/03 at 16:26
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The good news is that I hate you all. But I do so equally so no one can accuse me of predudice.
Fri 29/08/03 at 16:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Jackus wrote:
> I asked AJ why he blocked me and he told me I wasn't
> funny anymore. And then blocked me.

---

Erm. I never blocked you, nor did I say anything like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.