GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is there something in the air that is making people stupid..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/08/03 at 12:42
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
or I am just becoming an ornery old bint?

Just been to Staples stationary outlet. Guy on till is 50+ and not the brightest lightbulb in the shop, women late 20's / early 30's.

She's buying some copy paper and 4 cans of spray mount. He puts everything though the till then:

Him: These are on offer, buy 2 get 1 free
Her: Oh I don't know if I have enough money for that
Me: If you can pay for these then you don't need any more money as the other 2 cans are free.

He tells her how much the bill is and then - put one of the cans through twice more - and tells her again how much the bill is. Strangely enough it was the same price!!!!!

Simpletons.
Fri 29/08/03 at 23:15
What so what you are saying is that it is actually fine to have secks with younger kids on the street?
Fri 29/08/03 at 23:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That is one thing that I am finding interesting about this course. Finding out all the laws I have broken...(Big brother English_Bloke, don't forget about Big Brother!)...Which is none, of course...ahem.
Fri 29/08/03 at 23:11
English_Bloke wrote:
> EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> But then my sister bought a drink, she gave the lady 50P, and the
> lady gave her 60P change.
>
> Did she keep it knowing that she had been given too much?

Um, no of course not.

*Giggles*

She gave it back.

*Laughs*
Fri 29/08/03 at 20:55
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I can remember whe nI was with a mate in Londis in my village and he we both spotted a small piece of paper on the floor. My mate picked it up to find that it was a £20 note! Cheeky begger! Why couldn't I get there first?! Of course, we kept it and shared it between us. Didn't hand it in or tell anyone. A penny saved is a penny earned as I always say!
Fri 29/08/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> But then my sister bought a drink, she gave the lady 50P, and the
> lady gave her 60P change.

Did she keep it knowing that she had been given too much?
Fri 29/08/03 at 20:49
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
True.
Fri 29/08/03 at 20:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But fair.
Fri 29/08/03 at 20:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
so cruel
Fri 29/08/03 at 20:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Whatever it is, El Robin took a big lungful.
Fri 29/08/03 at 20:38
I went into super drug when i was in norwich today, i bought some coke, and the lady short changed me by 4P, i didnt care so i didnt say anything.
But then my sister bought a drink, she gave the lady 50P, and the lady gave her 60P change.

Silly people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.