GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A very intellectual opinion on why Nintendo's new GBA will be better than the PSP."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/08/03 at 10:40
Regular
"  "
*Ahem* This is how someone tried to win an argument with me on MSN.

-=§HØRTI=- Thought of the day:-"blank" says:
but ninti are ready 4 sony in 2004 cause tht is when sony realse there psp"playstation pocket"but nintendo are ready cause rounabout the same time they are bringing out the nu gba"i dont know the name yet"
and this will have crytal dsyplay screen a bigger screen tht gba/sp and it will be in roughly same size so xbox and play station got work cut out

Nath says:

I'm sure Sony are thinking Vice Versa. They wouldn't challenge Nintendo if didn't think they could...

But do you think tht the thing Nintendo invented will let anywone else have the better
put it this way some years back this company who had all the games like metal slug and all the old skool games like tht they brung one out then ninty bung ot the collor no 1 hear of tht company since "well i aint"

Nath says:
Pardon?

And the ps3 and gc2

and ninty are one of the oldest consal makers
Fri 29/08/03 at 10:40
Regular
"  "
*Ahem* This is how someone tried to win an argument with me on MSN.

but ninti are ready 4 sony in 2004 cause tht is when sony realse there psp"playstation pocket"but nintendo are ready cause rounabout the same time they are bringing out the nu gba"i dont know the name yet"
and this will have crytal dsyplay screen a bigger screen tht gba/sp and it will be in roughly same size so xbox and play station got work cut out

Nath says:

I'm sure Sony are thinking Vice Versa. They wouldn't challenge Nintendo if didn't think they could...

But do you think tht the thing Nintendo invented will let anywone else have the better
put it this way some years back this company who had all the games like metal slug and all the old skool games like tht they brung one out then ninty bung ot the collor no 1 hear of tht company since "well i aint"

Nath says:
Pardon?

And the ps3 and gc2

and ninty are one of the oldest consal makers
Fri 29/08/03 at 10:43
"Uzi Lover"
Queer Duck, he's intellectual.
Queer Duck, He's homosexual.

Please don't think that he's perverse,
He's the patients favourite Male Nurse.

But don't threat,
It's ok,
Because he's openly gay.

He's biggest Queer, Queer Duck,
Queer Duck.

"I'm Gay as a Goose"
Fri 29/08/03 at 10:46
Regular
"  "
Well yeah, you have a good point there.
Fri 29/08/03 at 10:56
"Darkness, always"
Yes yes. Cue "ninty fans are stupid" argument.
Fri 29/08/03 at 10:58
"Uzi Lover"
That first paragraph made NO sense.

I was staring at it for about 3 mins.
Fri 29/08/03 at 11:02
"I love yo... lamp."
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Yes yes. Cue "ninty fans are stupid" argument.

No arguement, most are. Or at least blindly loyal. I used to be one too. Then I discovered I was a Rare fanboy more than anything.
Fri 29/08/03 at 11:04
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The PSP should do well- seeing that Sony have worked with many great developers over the years on the PS and PS2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.