GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW NOTABLE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/08/03 at 03:20
Regular
"8==="
Yup. Snuggly's removed a few spaces and created a new hybrid notable:

"Wookiee MonsterGoatboy"

This StarWars loving giant version of Goatboy has already been signed up to star in the forthcoming film Goatzilla movie staring Pete Sampras as Wookie MonsterGoatboy's long lost son from the wilds of Essex.

Rumours abound that Snuggly is preparing to meld Insane Bartender and Afro Joe to create an Afro wearing novelist with a penchant for wrestling. No doubt the sweaty homosexual bonkbuster will be published to co-incide with the twisted merging.

More on this story as we have it...
Fri 29/08/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Ok i'm now confused.
Fri 29/08/03 at 18:41
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Too much alcohol does that, y'know.
Fri 29/08/03 at 16:48
"Darth Vader 3442321"
You blooming fecker!
Fri 29/08/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> *bans random person*

Phew! He missed me.
Fri 29/08/03 at 15:20
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You wacky kids.

*bans random person*
Fri 29/08/03 at 13:33
Regular
"118 118"
Smunkies.
Fri 29/08/03 at 10:20
Yes 2+2 is 6, um.

Thanks.
Fri 29/08/03 at 03:30
"I love yo... lamp."
heheh

Not much more to say really.
Fri 29/08/03 at 03:20
Regular
"8==="
Yup. Snuggly's removed a few spaces and created a new hybrid notable:

"Wookiee MonsterGoatboy"

This StarWars loving giant version of Goatboy has already been signed up to star in the forthcoming film Goatzilla movie staring Pete Sampras as Wookie MonsterGoatboy's long lost son from the wilds of Essex.

Rumours abound that Snuggly is preparing to meld Insane Bartender and Afro Joe to create an Afro wearing novelist with a penchant for wrestling. No doubt the sweaty homosexual bonkbuster will be published to co-incide with the twisted merging.

More on this story as we have it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.