GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Eclipse: Singles Match - KR vs Hedfix"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 18:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
We’re backstage here at SRW, and we’re following one of our newest recruits, Hedfix. He walks with a purpose towards the locker room of…CAW World Champion Grandprix and his tag partner The Psychiatrist (MikeAll)! Why is he going there, his match is in a couple of minutes?

He knocks on the door and one half of the SRW Tag Team Champions, The Psychiatrist, answers. “Hey…” he says, looking a little confused.

WHAM! BRUTAL CLOTHESLINE, THAT NEARLY TOOK HIS HEAD OFF!

What the Hell is Hedfix doing!? He enters the locker room and looks around, but there’s no sign of Grandprix.

“Hey Trist!” Grandprix walks into the locker room, “I was chatting to…what the hell are you doing in here!?”

Grandprix sees Hedfix and his tag partner lying motionlessly on the floor, and he puts two and two together! But it’s too late – CLANG! HEDFIX DELIVERS A MASSIVE STEEL CHAIR SHOT TO THE HEAD!

Hedfix sneers, drops the chair and leaves a scene of carnage behind him – the Tag Team Champions have been destroyed, but why?

(Morning Glory by Oasis hits) A really big cheer goes up from the sold-out audience here at SR Towers, they’re happy to see KR back in an SRW ring, it’s certainly been a while! He grins as he struts to the ring, obviously happy to be back himself! He celebrates on all four turnbuckles before awaiting his debuting opponent.

(Trip Like I Do hits) The boos quickly turn to boos and jeers as Hedfix makes his way to the ring for his first ever SRW match – he’s certainly made an impact here already, attacking the Tag Team Champions and CAW World Champion for no reason whatsoever! He shows no emotion as he steps into the squared circle and eyes up his opponent.

DING DING!

The two men exchange right-hands straight away, Hedfix gaining the upper hand with a Headlock. KR shoves him against the ropes and replies with a Back Body Drop – but Hedfix lands on his feet, and delivers another one of those devastating clotheslines! KR tries to get up but Hedfix knocks him down again, and then blatantly chokes him while he’s down, the referee has to break it up.

Our researches have learnt that Hedfix is a very technical wrestler – he has prowess in the ring and is a master of many submission moves, and he’s showing this now as he locks in the Surfboard! KR screams in pain as his body is stretched into an extremely unnatural position, before Hedfix releases him, and puts him in a Sleeper.

I think Hedfix is just playing with KR now like a cat plays with it’s prey, he’s not locking in the submissions long enough for KR to tap. Hedfix is going for his patented Torture Rack now, but KR manages to slide off his shoulder, shove him against the ropes and pull him back into a roll-up, 1…2…and a powerful kick-out!

KR is more of a powerful wrestler and now he looks to show off his own prowess in the ring, as he delivers a kick to the stomach, and then plants Hedfix with a DDT! KR shows no remorse as the fans cheer him on, he stomps away mercilessly on the SRW debutante, before picking him up and hitting a textbook Overhead Suplex!

KR looks to take control as he slowly but surely heads to the top rope – we won’t see him up here often…MISSILE DROPKICK! The fans applaud generously at that show of athleticism, and now he stalks Hedfix as he struggles to his feet…SPEAR – but Hedfix dodges and KR is sent crunching into the ring pole!

KR staggers back, and Hedfix plants him with a Backdrop Suplex! KR holds the back of his head and his neck in pain, as Hedfix thinks about his next method of attack…oh man, we know what this is…FIGURE 4 LEG LOCK! IT’S LOCKED IN! KR IS IN AGONY, HE NEEDS TO GET TO THE ROPES!

KR tries desperately to counter the move but Hedfix is too strong, KR just can’t turn it around…but with one final effort, he manages to grab the bottom rope, and Hedfix is forced to break the deadly hold. Hedfix looks a little frustrated and looks for an Armbar, perhaps going to work on the shoulder that KR injured earlier in the match, but KR desperately fights out of it and escapes to the outside.

Hedfix is about to follow him…but he’s seen something, and he stops. Look at the entrance ramp – IT’S THE SYSTEM FIGHTERS!

THE FANS ARE GOING WILD AS GRANDPRIX AND THE PSYCHIATRIST (MIKEALL) SPRINT TO THE RING!

Hedfix has no where to run and he tries to fight them both off as they slide into the squared circle but it is to no avail as The System Fighters begin to beat down on him to the delight of the fans! Psychiatrist delivers some painful head-butts and then a DDT!

Grandprix stalks Hedfix as he slowly regains himself…Hedfix is up, he turns, and WHAM!!! THE FINISH LINE!!!

But wait, KR’s back in the ring with a chair – CLANG!!! HE HITS GRANDPRIX!! CLANG!! HE HITS THE PSYCHIATRIST!! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING, THE SYSTEM FIGHTERS WERE GONNA HELP HIM!

The fans are in shock, just a few moments ago they were cheering KR on! He looks up with a sadistic smile on his face and lifts the chair above his head in celebration – what is up with this guy!?

Hedfix is up and he stares confusedly at KR…but now he smiles, and hugs him!!! What!? Now they hold each-other’s arms aloft, it looks like these two are a team! But why, and how? KR and Hedfix were supposed to be facing each-other tonight in 1-on-1 action, but both men have turned on The System Fighters and our audience…what else is gonna happen here on Eclipse?

Match was a no contest.

We have a new tag team, great minds think alike right guys? :D Give me more details on the team when you have them.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
We’re backstage here at SRW, and we’re following one of our newest recruits, Hedfix. He walks with a purpose towards the locker room of…CAW World Champion Grandprix and his tag partner The Psychiatrist (MikeAll)! Why is he going there, his match is in a couple of minutes?

He knocks on the door and one half of the SRW Tag Team Champions, The Psychiatrist, answers. “Hey…” he says, looking a little confused.

WHAM! BRUTAL CLOTHESLINE, THAT NEARLY TOOK HIS HEAD OFF!

What the Hell is Hedfix doing!? He enters the locker room and looks around, but there’s no sign of Grandprix.

“Hey Trist!” Grandprix walks into the locker room, “I was chatting to…what the hell are you doing in here!?”

Grandprix sees Hedfix and his tag partner lying motionlessly on the floor, and he puts two and two together! But it’s too late – CLANG! HEDFIX DELIVERS A MASSIVE STEEL CHAIR SHOT TO THE HEAD!

Hedfix sneers, drops the chair and leaves a scene of carnage behind him – the Tag Team Champions have been destroyed, but why?

(Morning Glory by Oasis hits) A really big cheer goes up from the sold-out audience here at SR Towers, they’re happy to see KR back in an SRW ring, it’s certainly been a while! He grins as he struts to the ring, obviously happy to be back himself! He celebrates on all four turnbuckles before awaiting his debuting opponent.

(Trip Like I Do hits) The boos quickly turn to boos and jeers as Hedfix makes his way to the ring for his first ever SRW match – he’s certainly made an impact here already, attacking the Tag Team Champions and CAW World Champion for no reason whatsoever! He shows no emotion as he steps into the squared circle and eyes up his opponent.

DING DING!

The two men exchange right-hands straight away, Hedfix gaining the upper hand with a Headlock. KR shoves him against the ropes and replies with a Back Body Drop – but Hedfix lands on his feet, and delivers another one of those devastating clotheslines! KR tries to get up but Hedfix knocks him down again, and then blatantly chokes him while he’s down, the referee has to break it up.

Our researches have learnt that Hedfix is a very technical wrestler – he has prowess in the ring and is a master of many submission moves, and he’s showing this now as he locks in the Surfboard! KR screams in pain as his body is stretched into an extremely unnatural position, before Hedfix releases him, and puts him in a Sleeper.

I think Hedfix is just playing with KR now like a cat plays with it’s prey, he’s not locking in the submissions long enough for KR to tap. Hedfix is going for his patented Torture Rack now, but KR manages to slide off his shoulder, shove him against the ropes and pull him back into a roll-up, 1…2…and a powerful kick-out!

KR is more of a powerful wrestler and now he looks to show off his own prowess in the ring, as he delivers a kick to the stomach, and then plants Hedfix with a DDT! KR shows no remorse as the fans cheer him on, he stomps away mercilessly on the SRW debutante, before picking him up and hitting a textbook Overhead Suplex!

KR looks to take control as he slowly but surely heads to the top rope – we won’t see him up here often…MISSILE DROPKICK! The fans applaud generously at that show of athleticism, and now he stalks Hedfix as he struggles to his feet…SPEAR – but Hedfix dodges and KR is sent crunching into the ring pole!

KR staggers back, and Hedfix plants him with a Backdrop Suplex! KR holds the back of his head and his neck in pain, as Hedfix thinks about his next method of attack…oh man, we know what this is…FIGURE 4 LEG LOCK! IT’S LOCKED IN! KR IS IN AGONY, HE NEEDS TO GET TO THE ROPES!

KR tries desperately to counter the move but Hedfix is too strong, KR just can’t turn it around…but with one final effort, he manages to grab the bottom rope, and Hedfix is forced to break the deadly hold. Hedfix looks a little frustrated and looks for an Armbar, perhaps going to work on the shoulder that KR injured earlier in the match, but KR desperately fights out of it and escapes to the outside.

Hedfix is about to follow him…but he’s seen something, and he stops. Look at the entrance ramp – IT’S THE SYSTEM FIGHTERS!

THE FANS ARE GOING WILD AS GRANDPRIX AND THE PSYCHIATRIST (MIKEALL) SPRINT TO THE RING!

Hedfix has no where to run and he tries to fight them both off as they slide into the squared circle but it is to no avail as The System Fighters begin to beat down on him to the delight of the fans! Psychiatrist delivers some painful head-butts and then a DDT!

Grandprix stalks Hedfix as he slowly regains himself…Hedfix is up, he turns, and WHAM!!! THE FINISH LINE!!!

But wait, KR’s back in the ring with a chair – CLANG!!! HE HITS GRANDPRIX!! CLANG!! HE HITS THE PSYCHIATRIST!! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING, THE SYSTEM FIGHTERS WERE GONNA HELP HIM!

The fans are in shock, just a few moments ago they were cheering KR on! He looks up with a sadistic smile on his face and lifts the chair above his head in celebration – what is up with this guy!?

Hedfix is up and he stares confusedly at KR…but now he smiles, and hugs him!!! What!? Now they hold each-other’s arms aloft, it looks like these two are a team! But why, and how? KR and Hedfix were supposed to be facing each-other tonight in 1-on-1 action, but both men have turned on The System Fighters and our audience…what else is gonna happen here on Eclipse?

Match was a no contest.

We have a new tag team, great minds think alike right guys? :D Give me more details on the team when you have them.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:56
Regular
Good match Ant. I will talk to hedfix later and then give you a team name etc.
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:21
Regular
Gay Boy Inc.

That's a cool team name for you ;c)

Sweet match Ant, dunno what to say...they hugged in the ring. Was it a friendly hug. Or a lovers hug. Or a I wanna secks you up hug?
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Great post there Ant, you make it sound just like WWE.
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:40
Regular
*rolls eyes* Keep trying Foreman ;c)
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:41
Regular
And unblock me on MSN :c|
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Havn't been able to get on MSN for months.

Computer keeps on freezing, and I've even tryed to reinstall it.

=(
Thu 28/08/03 at 20:25
Regular
"8==="
That was excellent.
Thu 28/08/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah. Good match. I wasn't expecting them two to team up at all! :D Caught me by surprise. I'm sure The System Fighters will get revenge though. After all, they are the tag team champions. :) Well done.
Thu 28/08/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
No snotty nosed new boys mess with the System Fighters. :)

Great match. A new tag team is formed and they try to go straight to the top of the tree. I hope they have their crash mats ready because they will be falling off that tree pretty quickly. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.