GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champions league draw"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 15:28
Regular
Group A
1. Bayern Munich
2. Lyon
3. CELTIC
4. Anderlecht

Group B
1. ARSENAL
2. Inter Milan
3. Dynamo Kiev
4. Lokomotiv Moscow

Group C
1. Deportivo La Coruna
2. PSV Eindhoven
3. AEK Athens
4. Monaco

Group D
1. Juventus
2. Galatasaray
3. Olympiakos
4. Real Sociedad

Group E
1. MANCHESTER UNITED
2. Panathinaikos
3. RANGERS
4. VfB Stuttgart

Group F
1. Real Madrid
2. Porto
3. Marseille
4. Partizan Belgrade

Group G
1. Lazio
2. CHELSEA
3. Sparta Prague
4. Besiktas

Group H
1. AC Milan
2. Celta Vigo
3. Ajax
4. Club Brugge
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:27
Regular
"thegodfather"
Group A - Buyern and Lyon to qualify.

Group B - Arsenal and Dynamo Kiev.

Group C - Eindhoven and Deportivo La Coruna

Group D - Juventus and Galatasary.

Group E - Man.utd and Rangers.

Group F - Real Madrid and Porto.

Group G - Lazio and Chelsea.

Group H - Milan and Ajax.
Fri 29/08/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Baros!!!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Foreman wrote:
> Galatasaray are well known and are the Turkish Champions.
>
> ---
>
> Wrong. Besiktas won it last season.
>
> :-)

Thought Galataray won it, as they normally do.

=D
Fri 29/08/03 at 08:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Good for you- Man Utd are sure to progress easily! :)
Thu 28/08/03 at 22:44
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Group A
1. Bayern Munich
2. Lyon
3. CELTIC
4. Anderlecht

This will be a hard group for Celtic but I think they should be able to get through as long as they win there home match's and get a few draws away from home. I would think Bayern Munich would also go through as they have adde few big names to there squad.

Group B
1. ARSENAL
2. Inter Milan
3. Dynamo Kiev
4. Lokomotiv Moscow

It may look like a tough group but I don't think arsenal will have any problems as long as they don't slip up but they will also be thinking of the premiership at the same time. I would guess that Inter Milan will get through to the next stage as well.

Group C
1. Deportivo La Coruna
2. PSV Eindhoven
3. AEK Athens
4. Monaco

I don't have to much interest in this group but Deportivo La Coruna and PSV Eindhoven should get through but I think Monaco might cause a big upset along the way.

Group D
1. Juventus
2. Galatasaray
3. Olympiakos
4. Real Sociedad

This has to be one of the hardest groups so far as they all stand a good chance of making it through to the next stage. I feel that Juventus will go through with Real Sociedad as te surprise team. I don't think Galatasaray will get through as they always seem to fall below expectations when it comes to the big stage.

Group E
1. MANCHESTER UNITED
2. Panathinaikos
3. RANGERS
4. VfB Stuttgart

As a Manchester United fan I would say they would get through with ease and themay have the easiest group out of all the british teams. I would think the form that Rangers are in now will give them confidence so I will predict they will get through as well.

Group F
1. Real Madrid
2. Porto
3. Marseille
4. Partizan Belgrade

One or two hard games for Real Madrid but they should make it into the next stage followed by Porto or Marsille.

Group G
1. Lazio
2. CHELSEA
3. Sparta Prague
4. Besiktas

This is when we all find out if Chelsea has used there money wisely or not. I don't think Sparta Prague are good enough yet to challenge Chelsea and Lazio for the two places into the next round but only time will tell.

Group H
1. AC Milan
2. Celta Vigo
3. Ajax
4. Club Brugge

This in my view is the hardest group out of them all as they could all go through. I would think AC Milan will have enough experience to get through followed by the young players of Ajax. I would think there will be a matter of 2 points between Celta Vigo, Ajax and Club Brugge and should make great viewing.
Thu 28/08/03 at 21:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Foreman wrote:
> Galatasaray are well known and are the Turkish Champions.

---

Wrong. Besiktas won it last season.

:-)
Thu 28/08/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Group A
1. Bayern Munich
2. Lyon
3. CELTIC
4. Anderlecht

This will be a tough group for Celtic, and will find it very difficult to get results. Bayern Munich will be my favourites to go through, with Celtic just getting the better of Anderlecht.

Group B
1. ARSENAL
2. Inter Milan
3. Dynamo Kiev
4. Lokomotiv Moscow

Arsenal and Inter Milan are sure to go through, but I think Dynamo Kiev could cause a threat.

Group C
1. Deportivo La Coruna
2. PSV Eindhoven
3. AEK Athens
4. Monaco

Monaco are a ecent team but will find it hard to qualify with the likes of Deportivo and PSV Eindhoven go through instead.

Group D
1. Juventus
2. Galatasaray
3. Olympiakos
4. Real Sociedad

This has to be the toughest group and it's hard to say who will go through. Juventus were runners-up last year and finished top of the Italian league. Galatasaray are well known and are the Turkish Champions. Real Sociadad had a brilliant season last year and so did Olypiakos.

I'll go for Juventus and Galataray.

Group E
1. MANCHESTER UNITED
2. Panathinaikos
3. RANGERS
4. VfB Stuttgart

Who would of thought it, Rangers and Man United. It should be a stroll for Man United with Rangers pipping Panathinaikos for second.

Group F
1. Real Madrid
2. Porto
3. Marseille
4. Partizan Belgrade

What a shock it would be if the great Real Madrid team got knocked out. Real should go through quite comfortably with Marseille runners-up.

Group G
1. Lazio
2. CHELSEA
3. Sparta Prague
4. Besiktas

Now people will probably say Chelsea and Lazio, and that would probably be my choice. But I think Besiktas could produce a shock in this group.

Group H
1. AC Milan
2. Celta Vigo
3. Ajax
4. Club Brugge

AC Milan will top this group, and I think Celta Vigo can pip Ajax to second place.
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:14
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ashley wrote:
> oh but january signings, zidane, davids, vieri, nesta and cannavaro
> score 5 goals

oh no they dont. theyre too good and so of course they failed theyre drugs tests

> to cancel out Henry's own goal against his former club
> arsenal.

lol
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:00
Regular
oh but january signings, zidane, davids, vieri, nesta and cannavaro score 5 goals to cancel out Henry's own goal against his former club arsenal. 5-1 chelsea final score
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:53
Regular
"The Red Shift"
its 90 mins and we still havent got the scoreboard to move and yet we have 2 goal machines....

but whats this, henrys through...

yes, arsenal have surely taken the champions league now.
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:40
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> Ashley wrote:
> Now we may have to wait until the
> final...........
>
> ..... which promises a london derby.
>
> :D

that'll do me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.