GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - CHEATS OVERLOAD!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 10:49
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Hi again people, it's me - the GAD moderator that just doesn't stop giving. After the mega-successful Mascot competition and the fairly-successful Freeola design competition, it's time to change the pace a little bit. We're asking for a little more in return, but we're giving a LOT more back. Here's the deal.

The person who adds the most NEW cheats to UKcheats.com between September 1st and October 22nd will win £100 to spend at Special Reserve on whatever they want. And that's not on one item, you can have a couple of games and a joypad, a digital camera, a DVD player... anything you fancy. Pretty cool, huh? And all you have to do is add a few cheats? Easy money!

However, there are a few rules. The word 'new' was in capitals for a reason - you must make sure the cheats you add aren't already on UKcheats.com, if they are then your entry won't count. This means it's no good copying and pasting 1,000 cheats from a cheat book, because if we've already got 999 of them then you're wasting your time. It's worth bearing in mind that a lot of people will be entering this competition and although a cheat may not appear on the site, it may have already been submitted by someone before you and is waiting to be added.

It's a simple competition to enter. Presumably if you're reading this you already have a Special Reserve interactive account, with a nickname and so forth. If so, hop off to UKcheats.com, sign-in (if necessary) and hit the red 'add your own cheats' link to be taken to the cheat entry page. Here you can add up to 10 cheats at once, and you can always add more once you're done. If you don't have an interactive account, just go to UKcheats.com and enter your e-mail address and further details - it only takes a minute, and we won't give your e-mail to anyone else. Simple!

Remember, the competition starts at midnight on August 31st/September 1st and will run to midnight on October 22nd. Only cheats added between these dates will be valid and will count towards your total tally. The winner will be announced when all the cheats added in those dates have been improved (this may be a while after the competition has finished, there will be a lot to go through!) but we'll try and keep you up to date with the leading cheaters at mid-points through the compo.

Any questions? Post 'em in here and I'll see if I can answer them. For your information, £100.00 is the absolute limit so there will be no paying extra, or putting £100 towards a MAXX PC or anything like that. It's £100 to spend on whatever you want, as simple as that. You must spend the winning amount in one go, so you won't be able to spread the money over 6 months or so - one swift haul of goodies. If a non-member wins, they will be required to spend £7.50 on a year's membership. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to, and Special Reserve... er, reserve the right to moderate any contributions and to alter these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Should we feel submissions aren't 100% genuine then we may remove them.

Oh, and while you're there, check out the new and improved UKcheats.com page! We've got over 44,000 cheats on all major formats, so get down there and a start cheating!
Sat 06/09/03 at 19:28
Regular
"8==="
Yes me. You don't see me making 4/5 topics about 'wotz da bezt conzole?'in 5 mins.
Sat 06/09/03 at 18:17
Regular
You said that Hedfix.
You.
Sat 06/09/03 at 18:15
Regular
"8==="
Well they should take off the 24-48 hour bit then shouldn't they Spammer man?
Sat 06/09/03 at 17:10
Regular
"ScouseTunez.com"
Well give them time to put them on and all, ya seen how many cheats they got and this NEGAD wont be so easy to see if the chaets are on their or not.
Sat 06/09/03 at 11:37
I do feel free to go and do it, whats stopping me?
Sat 06/09/03 at 11:35
Regular
"8==="
Please feel free to go and '*cough*' in the thread about it in the SR customer service forum. :)
Sat 06/09/03 at 11:24
Indeed, this has been a waste of time if they are not going to bother putting them onto my stats.
Sat 06/09/03 at 11:15
Regular
"Chris Morris"
O...k? I've entered over 100 cheats and my cheats stats is ... 2! (I had 2 before the compotition opened) what's going on???
Thu 04/09/03 at 21:45
Regular
Still no stats update for me. Still no cheats entered on the system from me. If I find out that it's been a waste of 50 cheats...
Thu 04/09/03 at 21:24
Guess so yes, dont think that would matter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.