GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ho Hum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 09:51
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Ah well, another day. Somehow, alarmingly, I've managed to climb the top posters board at a rather stupid rate. It's time for a change and all that...words fail me so instead I'll use those of a great person;

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. I have things to do..., I've put this off for far too long... I regret to announce that this is the end. I am going now; I bid you all a very fond farewell...
Fri 29/08/03 at 23:21
Regular
"Remember me?"
Sfone wrote:
> I get my "leg" stuck in dogs.

You too? Is there some kind of rehab group I can attend?
Fri 29/08/03 at 23:10
They come back, they always do.

Mwaahh.
Fri 29/08/03 at 15:27
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I get my "leg" stuck in dogs.
Fri 29/08/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Must be your helmet.
Fri 29/08/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
All the time.

I can't walk out the front door without something trying to rat me silly.
Fri 29/08/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Twenty quid."
English_Bloke wrote:
> You came back because you couldn’t resist the sensation of my animal
> magnetism.

Do you get dogs stuck on your leg, too?
Fri 29/08/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You came back because you couldn’t resist the sensation of my animal magnetism. Or something to that effect anyway.
Fri 29/08/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Heh. Welcome back.
Fri 29/08/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Damn it, one day, one day is all I manage ?

Does SR send little Matrix style bugs down the phone lines at night which keep you from ever leaving this site ? Or maybe you guys, yes even the spammers, not that bad a bunch after all...

One day, that's pathetic really isn't it ? How stupid do I look now ? Having said that Bilbo did reunite with the rest of the Fellowship for a short while after leaving Bag End :P

*wanders off to plan the campaign for an Xbox forum notable, and place duct tape over the phone sockets*
Thu 28/08/03 at 17:39
Regular
"The Red Shift"
posting at his usual rate would lower him anyway and it wouldnt mean him not posting.

my point was that leaving for a month is a little drastic for the sake of a "rep"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.