GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Our Lady Peace"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
OLP are a candian band that no one seems to have heard of in the UK. They are not a christian band or anything as people usually think because of the name. They are an extremely unique rock/altern rock band and most people love em or hate em. Very under rated but its worth giving them a chance. If you wanna download songs then try: All For you, Supermans dead, Not Enough.

Anyone else heard of them?

Cheers

TW
Thu 28/08/03 at 11:37
Regular
"118 118"
I got a few songs downloaded and am pretty impressed.

If someone were to offer to copy me an album in return for a few quid I would be very impressed...

************* HINT *****************
Thu 28/08/03 at 01:12
Regular
"That's right!"
I like "Not Enough", can't say the same for every other song I've heard by them.
Thu 28/08/03 at 00:11
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
They hate Avril, but you're right, any publicity is good publicity.

Its kool that you guys know em, so spread the Peace people!

My fav album is Clumsy and song is Supermans Dead. Both prove how unique they are. Glad you lot like em too.

Listen to it again Cheese, you'll love it next time. :-)
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:40
Regular
Superman's Dead is a superb song. Love it.
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:40
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Got an album. It's alright.
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:00
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Clumsy is a great album. My sister recently got into them as they supported Avril on tour but I guess any publicity is good publicity.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
OLP are a candian band that no one seems to have heard of in the UK. They are not a christian band or anything as people usually think because of the name. They are an extremely unique rock/altern rock band and most people love em or hate em. Very under rated but its worth giving them a chance. If you wanna download songs then try: All For you, Supermans dead, Not Enough.

Anyone else heard of them?

Cheers

TW

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.