GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phonebooth opinions?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I just rented it on DVD today and being the first time I've ever seen it I had no real idea how good it was going to be. I just finished it and thought it was absolutely brilliant! Definitely an original storyline (even if it is a wee bit like that old film "Liberty Stands Still"), good actors and fast paced. However quite a lot of people on my MSN Messenger don't seem to like it. Your views?
Thu 28/08/03 at 14:09
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Also, the script was written LONG before Liberty Stands Still was ever even thought of. It was delayed due to the snipings in America.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:58
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
There's another Phone Booth thread on this very page, Einstein.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
I thought it was very good. Tense thriller with a lot of atmosphere and good acting. I dont usually go for films like it, but this one was my cup of tea. But I prefer wide spread movies where they go all over the place, and the whole phone booth thing got a little tiresome at times.

Great movie though, and although its not filled with high action or loads of different locations, its very well written and a good flick.

I'll give it uncy TWs good old rating of 8/10.
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I just rented it on DVD today and being the first time I've ever seen it I had no real idea how good it was going to be. I just finished it and thought it was absolutely brilliant! Definitely an original storyline (even if it is a wee bit like that old film "Liberty Stands Still"), good actors and fast paced. However quite a lot of people on my MSN Messenger don't seem to like it. Your views?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.