GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh yeah.... Dig it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 17:45
"Will job 4 pie"
Most of you will know about this already but "The MachoMan" Randy Savage has a new single coming out soon. You can listen to it at www.machoman.com

It's called "Be A Man", and deals with such inspiring theamtics as, well, offering Hulk Hogan out for a fight.

I don't know, I think Randy's lost the plot. Seriously the dude's not stable.
Thu 28/08/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh. I heard about this on the radio in America. They were saying how bad it was... They played it and it was much much worse... :D
Thu 28/08/03 at 11:40
Regular
Yes, um, I'm fine, thanks....I think.
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:15
"Will job 4 pie"
Lipe wrote:
> Which one? Savage or Skeleton?

In answer to the what's up with Savage question, the guys a real fruitloop. Just downloaded an interview with Macho in which he says he has always had 100% creative control on his ring attire. Says he owns all of the outfits and sometimes wears them to walk down the street, do the shopping, etc

Now, if you saw a guy buying melons in the local kwik-save wearing a strippy multicoloured jacket with tassels, a matching hat with a luminous green ostrich feather sticking out the top, and tight fitting trousers with MACHOMAN printed down the sides, you wouldn't want to engage him in a conversation would you? I sure as hell wouldn't.

As for what's up with Skeleton the answer is: nothing, I'm fine Lipe, thanks for asking, how are you?
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:02
Regular
Which one? Savage or Skeleton?
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
*Laughs*

What is up with that dude? :D
Wed 27/08/03 at 17:45
"Will job 4 pie"
Most of you will know about this already but "The MachoMan" Randy Savage has a new single coming out soon. You can listen to it at www.machoman.com

It's called "Be A Man", and deals with such inspiring theamtics as, well, offering Hulk Hogan out for a fight.

I don't know, I think Randy's lost the plot. Seriously the dude's not stable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.