GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"t1mmie!!!! it worked"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/06/09 at 14:52
Regular
"starwars.runescape?"
it must have worked abit!! coz my cheats thing has started 2 build up but not all of them r there some of them r though!!!!!
Sun 07/06/09 at 16:18
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
There is a search facility that I believe you have been pointed to before. Ill post the link to both in a sec.

EDIT:

Here (so many irrelevant posts so took me ages to find -_-)

Your post about random stuff with Tim's website in

Hmmm...'s Search Freeola Chat thread
Sun 07/06/09 at 15:43
Regular
"starwars.runescape?"
but i cant find it so i did this question
Sun 07/06/09 at 13:21
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Would be better to reply in the actual thread he listed it in, or better yet, find the thread and use the link he has already given you.
Sat 06/06/09 at 08:59
Regular
"starwars.runescape?"
t1mmie u put a link 2 1 of ur websites on can u do it agen plz so i can look?

how many sites do u have?
Thu 04/06/09 at 15:26
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
There is a post already up about this issue by AntiChris. Please read that for some more info

(cant find it atm)
Wed 03/06/09 at 16:07
Regular
"starwars.runescape?"
i cant apply yet coz im just arrived

uve got to be a new player or summin to apply
i think
Wed 03/06/09 at 15:16
Regular
You need to have been here quite a while really and be trustworthy and responsible.

You can apply on this page - http://chat.freeola.com/moderator_apply.php
Wed 03/06/09 at 15:07
Regular
"starwars.runescape?"
yay

how do u become a moderator?

i know i cant yet but what do u have to do?
Wed 03/06/09 at 15:04
Regular
Lol ok. It'll take a while for the different systems to run and update all of the information but everything should update soon enough and you will have your cheats on the site and your stats updated.
Wed 03/06/09 at 14:52
Regular
"starwars.runescape?"
it must have worked abit!! coz my cheats thing has started 2 build up but not all of them r there some of them r though!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.