GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What happened to street fighter ex3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/02/01 at 13:49
Regular
Ive been looking for info on this game on uk websites and all i get info about how good it is but no release date. What happenned to its realease date and if anone knows please tell me. I also went to dixons to ask about it and the salesman told me that it was out a few months ago but they dont have any copies, i dont believe coz i've been to many game shops like EB and they also have none.
Thu 08/03/01 at 17:04
Regular
I'll tell ya what happened to my copy of s**treet fighter ex3, I got my Ps2 from Dixons and I took the deal in which you get three games with your ps2. Come launch day SFEX3 wasn't released, I decided to take ISS and TTT and that leaves dixons owing me one game. Final Fantasy 9 came out a few weeks ago dixons as usual got it on week after it was out; accurately they got it 1s**t March. I was tempted to take this ins**tead of SFEX3 but I decided to wait, I visited www.softwarefirs**t.com and found out that SFEX3 is coming out on the 2nd of March. I phoned Dixons up and they tell me its out and that they will get it by Wednesday or Thursday well today was when I was supposed to get it but I haven't. The only reason why I got a PS2 with them was that the "Official Plays**tation Magazine Uk" said that Dixons would have the larges**t number of Ps2s to be Pre-ordered. If they had such a privilege this shows that they are a large s**tore but when it comes to the software bit they don't have nothing. Try looking s**treet fighter using the search option at www.dixons.co.uk and you 'll see what result you'll get.
I think that Dixons are the larges**t piece of trailer park trash in the whole world i.e. piece of sh*t because www.softwarefirs**t.com have it, www.eb.uk.com have it and my local video s**tore has got it. The only reason why I don't want to get it from anywhere else is because Dixons owe me a game and I don't want to spend anymore right now on games.
Mon 05/03/01 at 11:03
Regular
"Complete Banker"
It's out now!
Sat 03/03/01 at 21:42
da bomb!!
Sat 03/03/01 at 19:59
Regular
Has anyone got s**treet fighter ex3 pleas**t tell me how it is, is it sh*t or its the bomb.
Fri 02/03/01 at 18:23
Regular
Finally its official and Street Fighter EX3 is out and I cant wait to get it. I'm not sure if Dixons are going to have it tomorrow but I'm going to check. As usual they always get things late like they got FF9 on 1st March while it was relesedon 16th Feb.
Mon 26/02/01 at 19:18
Regular
I've been to http://www.softwarefirst.com and they say that the realease date is 02/03/01
Mon 26/02/01 at 05:09
It aint out yet m8 its out March not sure date think March 9th but have a look rnd on the net you should find a release date for it.

Dont ask companys Dixons anything they know nothing they just trained to sell you stuff :-)
Fri 23/02/01 at 13:49
Regular
Ive been looking for info on this game on uk websites and all i get info about how good it is but no release date. What happenned to its realease date and if anone knows please tell me. I also went to dixons to ask about it and the salesman told me that it was out a few months ago but they dont have any copies, i dont believe coz i've been to many game shops like EB and they also have none.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.