GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"On The Eve Of The Election...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/08/03 at 16:55
Regular
There still seem to be a fair few regulars here who would have you all believe that the whole election thing is a pointless exercise. After all the final result is someone gets a different name, and a new colour which no one is 100% sure what it is. Guesses range from gold to the colour of wee.

Despite the fact that some seem to think notables don't matter, they're missing the point. If you don't vote then you have no right to whine, whinge and moan about notables, because you didn't even bother to register your say.

If you like someone, vote for them, if you don't, then don't vote for them. Even if you don't like anyone here then just say so in tomorrows thread eg "I am voting for no one because you all suck".

The important thing is to vote in some way, join in, if you genuinelly don't get a chance then no matter, but if you're on here then vote. Vote for who you want and not just wait until the last hour to see who is going to win. At the end of the day, if we end up with an idiot as a notable then it'll drag the whole forums down.

And on another note, undoubtedly - though maybe I'm being too cynical here but time will tell - some people will have some kind of stupid thing planned for tomorrow. Don't bother eh ? You'll only annoy people, and get banned eventually.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
There still seem to be a fair few regulars here who would have you all believe that the whole election thing is a pointless exercise. After all the final result is someone gets a different name, and a new colour which no one is 100% sure what it is. Guesses range from gold to the colour of wee.

Despite the fact that some seem to think notables don't matter, they're missing the point. If you don't vote then you have no right to whine, whinge and moan about notables, because you didn't even bother to register your say.

If you like someone, vote for them, if you don't, then don't vote for them. Even if you don't like anyone here then just say so in tomorrows thread eg "I am voting for no one because you all suck".

The important thing is to vote in some way, join in, if you genuinelly don't get a chance then no matter, but if you're on here then vote. Vote for who you want and not just wait until the last hour to see who is going to win. At the end of the day, if we end up with an idiot as a notable then it'll drag the whole forums down.

And on another note, undoubtedly - though maybe I'm being too cynical here but time will tell - some people will have some kind of stupid thing planned for tomorrow. Don't bother eh ? You'll only annoy people, and get banned eventually.
Tue 26/08/03 at 17:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'll be voting, definitely, but I'm not sure who for, yet. If I like one of the main candidates I'll vote for them, but if I don't I'll probably just vote for someone else I like in the vain hope of getting the ball rolling for them.
Tue 26/08/03 at 17:07
"I love yo... lamp."
I wasn't saying I don't believe in voting just that I wasn't sure if there was anyone who was definitely worth voting for. I have however since changed my mind.
Tue 26/08/03 at 17:11
Regular
The election's tommorow? I thought it was Thursday. See? I was going to miss it again.
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:22
Regular
"118 118"
Can I just quickly ask what time the election starts, if anyone knows?

I recall it usually opening around 6pm but I really dunno!

I am out from about 1:30pm until 10ish so I might not get a chance to vote. I dont usually come online very late at night.
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:26
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Considering Snuggly probably leaves work at 5pm I don't think that's likely.

It's usually started fairly early in the morning - 9ish, and runs until midnight.
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
In the past Snuggly usually starts it around 9-10 AM.
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:30
Regular
"118 118"
Oh right, how cool!
Tue 26/08/03 at 20:18
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Vote.

It's just a stupid election thingy, a joke, nothing serious.

People moan about it, but why moan? Why come into a forum and moan about it? It hasn't been said anywhere else yet people still feel that they have to come in here and maon moan moan!

I'm gonna take advantage of the stupidity of 90% of the people on here though...

EVERYONE, IF YOU VOTE FOR ME, I'LL VOTE FOR YOU. OK?
Wed 27/08/03 at 15:46
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Considering Snuggly probably leaves work at 5pm I don't think that's
> likely.

*splutters*

5pm! Bloody hell, I wish! More like 7pm...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.