GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Holidays are boring me now"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/08/03 at 14:12
Regular
Left school in May

Not going to Uni till start of October

Now all my friends are away on holiday today... well not all but about two thirds.

My lady friend is still here... partly reason I never went as she wasn't allowed ho-hum. So yeah, now I'm sitting here with the lights on because it's so dark outside and with a top on because it's so cold. I was meant to be going out driving but it got cancelled. My brain is dead... I need some education.

Argh
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:18
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
After my last year I wasn't at a single party. But that's just because I'm a sad loner.
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Twain wrote:
> I've been bored most of this week and last week, but generally these
> holidays have bee better than previous ones. Much better. I start
> year 11 when I go back

Wait until the end of that year. Many partys.
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:15
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I've been bored most of this week and last week, but generally these holidays have bee better than previous ones. Much better. I start year 11 when I go back
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:43
Regular
I know i'm getting bored 2. 2 or 3 more weeks of work then 2 weeks off I wish i could just fast forward a month and get on with it!
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
*hwa-tcch* <<< The sound of SHEEPY being pussee-whipped.
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I tried to write a note to somebody at work yesterday and my hand wasn't working
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive started to forget words more often now. Just as well i post here, or i will be reduced to a blabbering fool.
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've been out virtually every night as well since May

Need.. some... knowledge
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I start sixth form on Monday. I'd like another month off though.

Let's swap.
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:14
Don't say the E word in here.
Shame on you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.