GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whos got sims 3?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims 3'.
Wed 03/06/09 at 10:43
Regular
"starwars.runescape?"
i really want sims 3!!! but i cant get it!!!
Fri 14/05/10 at 18:17
Regular
"Im in it to win it"
I had the game but found it boring and didnt like it as much as the the sims 2 also at first i had a lot of hard time downloading it. One thing i liked about this game when it first came out was that every one wanted it so there fore people brought copys fast. I sold mine for £30.00 Then i brought some more and made a big proffit. like the game for that reason :) lol
Tue 19/01/10 at 13:00
Regular
I have the Sims 3. If you need cheats for it look me up.
Thu 16/07/09 at 16:07
Regular
I have sim3 and sims2 and sims1 (the origionals) and I have every single exspansion pack but I get the sim3 game so far then my computer crashes!

Have you got any tips?

e-mail me @ [email protected]
Sun 28/06/09 at 22:30
Regular
"HDOKEN"
You can get lots of games for free online nowadays but you have to scan it for viruses with a decent anti-spy program because online games are a good target for spy ware and other pc lethal viruses.
Thu 25/06/09 at 10:49
"i hve gt sims 3"
me itz sik i think....... i need a pentium 4 prossesor to play it soooooooo while im geting new computer *uk it get some *u*kin* cheats init BRAP
Wed 03/06/09 at 14:37
Regular
"starwars.runescape?"
lol thats funny i wish i could do that to my brothers but their 2 young 2 play it and my other brother is bragging that hes the perfect age not 2 old but old enough 2 say thats 4 kids lol
Wed 03/06/09 at 14:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
My sister has it pre-ordered but I'm less than convinced it'll run on her PC, she can't be told though. I'm looking forward to creating my Sims2 family again, Randy, Amanda and Rob Gobbler. I deliberately made them as dysfunctional as possible and they've been screwing with my sisters characters ever since.
Wed 03/06/09 at 13:03
Regular
"starwars.runescape?"
coz its a different and better way of doing the same thing as what they have done but not exactly the same their tecniques were all different to all of mine and all of mine were different.

and some of them started off the same but r different!
Wed 03/06/09 at 13:00
Regular
"starwars.runescape?"
but the title might have been like other peoples titles
Wed 03/06/09 at 12:59
Regular
"starwars.runescape?"
but the txt speak wasnt like that is was like u r 2 4

so not 2 bad only on the bits that say to for you are

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.