GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funny story...sorta"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/08/03 at 23:04
Regular
I was on my way to London with my mate, and his older brother who was driving, and as we were passing these houses, some kid was moonying cars on the way past in his drive. So seeing an opportunity for a laugh, we pulled up to the drive, the kid ran off scared stupid, and we went and knocked on the door. Then my mates brother said to the woman who answered "Excuse me lady, what seems to be your son is moonying ongoing traffic, and i have to say, its a mild distraction"

This lady was so posh and she freaked out and started screaming "Gareth! Gareth get in here this very instant. Gareth!"

Maybe you had to be there, but it was hilarious.

As you were...
Wed 27/08/03 at 02:14
Obe Wons a Bogie wrote:
> RoJ wrote:
> I know a story about a man being mooned. It involved:
>
> A guy with an air rifle.
> An air rifle pellet.
> Another guy mooning.
> Not being able to sit down for 2 months.
>
> so what happened then?

LOL, i take it you are joking.
Wed 27/08/03 at 02:09
"I love yo... lamp."
RoJ wrote:
>
> An air rifle pellet.
> Another guy mooning.

Something very similar happened to a female relative of mine. She stopped making fun of fat people since.
Wed 27/08/03 at 02:08
RoJ wrote:
>
> An air rifle pellet.
> Another guy mooning.

so what happened then?
Wed 27/08/03 at 02:07
a few years ago, I noticed a small gang of blokes hanging around on the pavement outside my house. Within a couple of minutes a coach full of women came past and they all pulled a mooney. The coach load was obviuosly expecting this display judging by all the camera flashs that went off from the coach. With that they pulled their trousers up and walked off. Bizarre.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:01
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
HAHAHA
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:00
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I know a story about a man being mooned. It involved:

A guy with an air rifle.
An air rifle pellet.
Another guy mooning.
Not being able to sit down for 2 months.
Tue 26/08/03 at 01:07
Regular
"Laughingstock"
One of the most shocking things - being mooned at. There's something primevil about it.
Tue 26/08/03 at 00:39
Regular
LOL!
Tue 26/08/03 at 00:25
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Shamoone.

bunhole.
Tue 26/08/03 at 00:23
Regular
I know someone called Daniel Mooney.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.