GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is WWF becoming anti-foreign"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/02/01 at 00:47
Regular
Have you noticed how almost all foreigners in the WWF are heels (Bad guys), Regal, From (Blackpool) England, Edge/Christian- from Canada, Tiger Ali Signh from the Middle East, Rikishi'Haku- who are Islanders (yeah i know the Rock is too), and also Kai and Tai, from Japan. I can't think of any good guy Foreigners (with the possible exception of the ROck)
Mon 18/06/01 at 20:49
90+% of the wrestlers are american and most of the fans are american so it only makes sence americans are most liked.
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:31
Regular
"Back in black"
Yeah I think so, I mean we will give it a go, and if it results in arguments well forget it but. We got to try something new. And it was 5 topics!
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:27
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think that that is a great idea it would make things alot better around here so will there just be 4 topics?
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:25
Regular
"Back in black"
Well i was thinking of doing it like this.
Prime WWF- were you posts longer topics say on your favorite PPV or superstar.
Chat WWF- talk bout WWF(only) short and to the point
General chat - about anyting
whos here whos not- self explanentry
KOTR tag- you know

I will open the topics(or keep them going) and it should solves all the problems

What do you lot think?
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:06
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
your'e right it would be easier but how do you propose your'e gonna do that?
( I know it's still off the topic but I couldn't really ask you anywhere else could I).
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:28
Regular
"Back in black"
Well hopefully next week, I will have this forum sorted so that there are no picific topics and you can talk whatever. I think that would be alot easier.
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:04
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah who started talking about jericho turning heel!

oh that would be me. ahem
Fri 15/06/01 at 17:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
But it is too hard!
Fri 15/06/01 at 17:11
Regular
"Back in black"
You people are the worst at sticking to topic titles lol. Well i suppose here it sint to bad, your talking about Y2J heel turn. Try and stick to topic titles, its easier lol.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:26
Regular
"One More Chance"
Once again anouther thought. That is what i like about wrestling that some times you never know what is gonna happen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.