GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Non-League football"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/08/03 at 20:25
Regular
Anyone support a non-league club on these forums? I'm a Rugby United fan.
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And it's mostly standing now, only around 3,000 seats in a 11,000 capacity.
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:52
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
lol yes...

I went to Edgar Street back in the early 80's for a home game against Rochdale and i think there was no more than say 2000 people in the ground (a little decieving to tell in a small area) and there was this real seasoned Hereford fan standing (no seats as i recall) close to me who did nothing but swear for 90 minutes at the Rochdale fans/players...

My elder brother used to drag me around the country to go see different teams play etc... those were the days.
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The pitch at Edgar Street (Hereford) is very muddy. I was on holiday near there this year, and went past the stadium- It's a lovely little ground, although the stands look like they're kept together by rubber bands and chewing gum...
Thu 28/08/03 at 13:37
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Was that the game where it was all muddy or was that Hereford? :s

I remember the win tho... hard to forget things like that.
Thu 28/08/03 at 13:32
Regular
"It's been a while.."
when they beat arsenal in the cup. i got that video somehwere.
Thu 28/08/03 at 13:27
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I remember Yeovil on their sloped pitch... cup giant killers of yesteryear :)

Tamworth were just a Dr Martens side until last year... promotion to the Conference is an unreal dream come true, to actually make it into 'leauge' football IE: Div 3 would just be surreal.
Thu 28/08/03 at 13:24
Regular
"It's been a while.."
well they bare a league team now and doing very well but i follow yeovil a bit. my mum was born there and i go there a bit.
Thu 28/08/03 at 13:03
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Sexstorm wrote:
> Anyone support a non-league club on these forums? I'm a Rugby United
> fan.

I must be totally honest here and say that Tamworth are my 'real' team despite my following of Birmingham City for many years.
Tue 26/08/03 at 11:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I rate Hereford United and Burton Albion highly, but I don't support them. some great players at the clubs, though: Starbuck, Clough, Anderson, Duke and Henshaw at Burton, and also Guinan, James, Parry and Baker at Hereford.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:38
Regular
Manda†are wrote:
> WOKING WON TONIGHT :D

Who?!

4-1 away to Margate, i was there su-bleedin-purb

Your so going to get caned on October 4th.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.