GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everton fans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/08/03 at 18:56
Regular
What do you realistically think the club can achieve this year? I think we'll manage a top-half finish, but I'm not too sure at all about making a European spot. What do you think?
Tue 26/08/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Everton's best bet would be to go for a place in the UEFA cup through fair play or the league cup final. a lot of teams will be challenging for 5th and 6th, and Liverpool, Charlton, Blackburn and Southampton are stronger.
Tue 26/08/03 at 00:44
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I would be happy with a top 10 finish again for the final time and then add a couple of better defenders in the summer and go for european place. But a euro place is not out of our reach, david moyes will probably not be happy the amount of effort he will be putting in anyway.

But a good top 10 finish again like last season will be enough for me but i am easily pleased
Mon 25/08/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ashley wrote:
yet radzinski is the hidden gem of the league, i think he is the most under rated player in the premiership.

I agree.
Mon 25/08/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Baros!!!"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Wasn't it Sorenson first game?

Second match.

> If Kewell was playing, how did he fit in?

I don't think Kewell is playing as good as he can do. He didn't get into the game much after missing a great chance.
Sun 24/08/03 at 23:13
Regular
Everton will finish 9th or tenth, they like spurs have to little in midfield. Rooney isn't good enough, yet radzinski is the hidden gem of the league, i think he is the most under rated player in the premiership.
Sun 24/08/03 at 23:04
Regular
Sorenson made quite a good few saves, while Kewell mised pretty much a open goal early on :D (with his right foot mind)
Sun 24/08/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Wasn't it Sorenson first game?

If Kewell was playing, how did he fit in?
Sun 24/08/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Baros!!!"
It was a pretty even game, with no-one deserving to lose.

It could of gone either way with Angel hitting the woodwork and Barry putting a couple of chnces wide, but they could of sneaked the win at the end with Sorenson making a wonderful save.
Sun 24/08/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I haven't seen it.

0 - 0 wasn't it?

Who was on top?
Sun 24/08/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Baros!!!"
That's because of how we performed today against Liverpool.

It was one of the best matches I've seen in ages.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.