GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid Internet Explorer!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/08/03 at 14:34
Regular
Well, I've had this problem for a while now, but it's beginning to suck big time.

Quite simply, for some reason, my history keeps wiping itself. Yesterday I came on here and all the topics I had viewed previously were shaded dark blue. Today I come on, and they have ALL gone. It is as though I have never visited this site before. Sometimes I will click a particular thread, and when I return to the forum itself the thread is shown in bright blue indicating I haven't visited it. This happens on many other sites, not just this one.

Frequently when I click the 'back' button, it has lost the page and I have to reload it.

It says keep all pages in history for 30 days, so what's going on? stupid thing.
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:34
Regular
Well, I've had this problem for a while now, but it's beginning to suck big time.

Quite simply, for some reason, my history keeps wiping itself. Yesterday I came on here and all the topics I had viewed previously were shaded dark blue. Today I come on, and they have ALL gone. It is as though I have never visited this site before. Sometimes I will click a particular thread, and when I return to the forum itself the thread is shown in bright blue indicating I haven't visited it. This happens on many other sites, not just this one.

Frequently when I click the 'back' button, it has lost the page and I have to reload it.

It says keep all pages in history for 30 days, so what's going on? stupid thing.
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Use Safari,Netscape or Opera-Internet Explorer always crashes on me.
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:41
Regular
nah, I don't want to change browsers, IE is my favourite.
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:50
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
If there are any favourites you want put it in the toolbar favourites and don't rely on it to go back more than once.
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:52
Regular
I don't, but when I visit this site, it is nice to know which topics you have visited before, so you can single out those you want to post in.

there's no reason for it at all and I think this PC needs a slap
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:57
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Heh-the way I tackle it is firsy to open a new window load it to chatforums and then open the ones I want to go in in a new tab.

That way I can flick through the forms.

*flicks to Nintendo forum and back again *
Sun 24/08/03 at 15:00
Regular
yeah I used to do that with mozilla, but I somehow prefer IE.
Sun 24/08/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
*Thinks*
But you have got windows right?
Then you have tab thingies on the bottem of the screen...

You can do it too!!!
:-p
Sun 24/08/03 at 15:32
Regular
"relocated"
Does anyone else use your PC?
Sun 24/08/03 at 17:48
Regular
unknown kernel wrote:
> Does anyone else use your PC?

no, just moi,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.