GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/08/03 at 02:20
Regular
Went to watch live tractor pulling. For those who don't know what that is, they get tractor and beef the engines up to ridiculous amounts of power, then try to pull a weight, which gradually increases, down a track, hopefully getting to 100m. Doesn't sound very interesting, and perhaps it isn't, but you should see some of these things!

they had several there with 4 chevrolet V8 engines on. the sounds they make are unreal. they also had a few with twin aircraft engines on (like on the spitfire), and one with a tank engine.

Not one for the girls, but if you like your horsepower I recommend watching it, it's unbelievable.

I was a little disappointed they didn't have one with a jet engine on it, like I have seen on eurosport, but maybe next time.

that's it. Didn't drink any beer. Perhaps a new chapter in Borats life ... ?
Sun 24/08/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
I hate promises.
Sun 24/08/03 at 15:42
Oh, i see now.
Thankyou for that Jackus.
But they wont bann me for doing nothing wrong, especiall seems as Britney Baby swore.
Sun 24/08/03 at 15:37
What Jackus, i didnt uderstand that atall.
Sun 24/08/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
sorry for the crapness of the post in bugs. It was crap. I posted in a bout of El-robin size moronity. i shall mock no-one for... the rest of the day.

It was THAT crap.
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:45
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Ha.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of the sports channels, but now I must subscribe just to see the extra-long sideburn fest, and perhaps a glimpse of a ferret or two. And flatcaps. And morris dancers... I ask to much.
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:29
Regular
Black Glove wrote:
> Who was in the crowd: 500 men with extra-long sideburns?

actually yes. watch out for it on the sports channels, you'll see what I mean ....
Sun 24/08/03 at 10:48
A better night then me then.
Sun 24/08/03 at 10:26
Regular
"118 118"
Don't heckle, they don't have TV where Borat comes from!
Sun 24/08/03 at 09:05
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Live tractor pulling...?
You paid money to watch tractors pulling heavy stuff... Have I entered Captain Crackpot's Surreal World of Crackpottery?
Who was in the crowd: 500 men with extra-long sideburns?
Sun 24/08/03 at 03:37
"I love yo... lamp."
Yeah they are. And very big too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.