GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Mercy Questions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/02/01 at 19:54
Regular
Anyone ask me a question, and I will give you an answer! I know how to get 100% in all modes, and how to get all the characters. I got Andre this morning, completeing my collection. So ask away!

Please.
Thu 22/02/01 at 19:54
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Anyone ask me a question, and I will give you an answer! I know how to get 100% in all modes, and how to get all the characters. I got Andre this morning, completeing my collection. So ask away!

Please.
Thu 22/02/01 at 20:16
hey cheese you might have seen my name pop up before but i wanted to know, is andre any good
Thu 22/02/01 at 20:29
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Andre is quite good for a computer character, as asdide from Benoit, he is the only character that uses up all of his creation points (offence, defence etc.). But he shouldn't be a match for a homemade wrassler. Andres finisher is some sort of powerbomb.
Thu 22/02/01 at 21:49
Regular
"Back in black"
what ya get for doing 100%? im almost there juts some of IC to do!
Thu 22/02/01 at 23:53
OK Mr knowitall, my question is about reversalls and how theres supposed to be one for every move. How do you reverse when:
*you kick someone, they grab your foot, how do you kick em?
*your on the ground and your opponent goes to the top rope, how do you get out of the way?
*you've been thrown to the ropes and bounce off em towards opponent whos going to hit you, how do you duck the puch?
*any way you can get up quicker?
If you can answer these I will respect and thank you, you truly are the greatest.
Fri 23/02/01 at 23:09
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
You get nothing for getting 100%, not even the rumored TLC match.

To reverse the foot grab into an inzuragi (kick to head), it is a combination of a) your current spirit level, b) your total damge taken, and c) how fast you hit R and B.

Its too late for me to do the others, I'll do them tommorow.
Sun 04/03/01 at 18:20
On my No mercy game, why can't i compete for the wwf heavyweight title anymore?
Sun 04/03/01 at 18:22
why won't my game let me fight for the heavyweight title anymore?
Mon 05/03/01 at 18:13
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
You may have experianced THE GLITCH. This is where all of your saved data is magicly deleted by the game. If so, you have to start again.

If all the other data is still there though (like other titles, created characters elc.), you may have done one of 2 things. Firstly, you make be half-way through a King of the Ring for the heavyweight belt. If so, complete that King of the Ring.

You could also have put the belt on the line in a PPV match. Delete the PPV.

Hope it helps.
Tue 06/03/01 at 10:33
Regular
"not dead"
Regarding the glitch, I just heard that THQ will have it sorted in 2 to 3 weeks.

I'll believe that when I see it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.