GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freddy vs Jason"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/08/03 at 03:01
Regular
Excellent stuff. Was very impressed with the way it was done, but I knew it would rule anyway. I thought the ending would suck, but I really enjoyed it. Some great stuff. I shall get on DVD. Then again, I've seen quite a lot of the Jason and Freddy films, so I'd been waiting patiently to see this flick, and it didn't disappoint.

Quote of the Film: "Tilt!", but there were some very quotable lines.

Scroll down to see spoiler:

**********SPOILER ALERT**********

Neither die. You think they're both dead after Freddy is decapitated and Jason drowns. However, Jason emerges out of the water with Freddy's head and Freddy winks to the camera.

8/10.
Tue 26/08/03 at 10:01
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
You just don't get the Freddy/Jason legacy.
Mon 25/08/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Did i see the same film as everyone else??? this film sucked BIG time!!! I knew itd be crap within the first 10 minutes, it was just so random. I think people put ideas into a hat and picked them out to create the plot and locations. Im pleased to say it was THE worst film EVER!!! Dont know how it got to number 1 in the usa for 2 weeks running?????
Sat 23/08/03 at 21:39
Regular
"118 118"
I still gotta see it. Grr.
Sat 23/08/03 at 19:08
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
That film was PANTS!

Your mad!

sorry!

:P
Sat 23/08/03 at 12:01
Regular
"cachoo"
Tilt ?!
What's that all about?
Thanks for the spolier. I hate waiting to know.
Definately looks good. Thanks for the smallish review! :)
Sat 23/08/03 at 03:01
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Excellent stuff. Was very impressed with the way it was done, but I knew it would rule anyway. I thought the ending would suck, but I really enjoyed it. Some great stuff. I shall get on DVD. Then again, I've seen quite a lot of the Jason and Freddy films, so I'd been waiting patiently to see this flick, and it didn't disappoint.

Quote of the Film: "Tilt!", but there were some very quotable lines.

Scroll down to see spoiler:

**********SPOILER ALERT**********

Neither die. You think they're both dead after Freddy is decapitated and Jason drowns. However, Jason emerges out of the water with Freddy's head and Freddy winks to the camera.

8/10.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.