GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone still playing Max Payne 2...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Max Payne 2'.
Thu 23/06/05 at 13:09
Regular
Or even if you aren\'t, grab this mod - insanely sweet...

[URL]http://www.fileplanet.com/154516/150000/fileinfo/Max-Payne-2---Mission:-Impossible---New-Dawn-Mod[/URL]

Worth remembering it is a mod, not a new game so it does have a few bugs here and there. Said it all along, more people should use the Max Payne mould because it would fit the bill for so many films.

Damn good fun though with the usual Max Payne class.
Thu 23/06/05 at 13:09
Regular
Or even if you aren\'t, grab this mod - insanely sweet...

[URL]http://www.fileplanet.com/154516/150000/fileinfo/Max-Payne-2---Mission:-Impossible---New-Dawn-Mod[/URL]

Worth remembering it is a mod, not a new game so it does have a few bugs here and there. Said it all along, more people should use the Max Payne mould because it would fit the bill for so many films.

Damn good fun though with the usual Max Payne class.
Thu 23/06/05 at 13:21
Regular
"the burning sky"
Been waiting for a new Max Payne 2 mod for ages. Just started downloading...
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:54
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Dang! I gave my copy to my little rascal brother, although its still up there in my top 5 most enjoyed games, pity that it never got the fame and acclaim that it deserves...
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:56
Regular
"the burning sky"
Been playing it for a bit just. Tis a bit buggy and the voice acting is dire, but good fun really...
Sun 26/06/05 at 22:50
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I re-installed MP2 a few weeks ago primarily to play some mods on it. I've downloaded New Dawn but have yet to try it. If you want a good place to find Max Payne mods though, I suggest you [URL]http://maxpayne2.levels4you.com/downloads.l4y[/URL]

Some pretty cool mods on there, I especially like The Punisher modification, just gives a few new weapons and a couple of new character skins, but is still quite superb.
Mon 27/06/05 at 17:24
Regular
"....."
I found the game too short.
Mon 27/06/05 at 17:54
Regular
"serenity now!"
I love Max Payne, and I'd like to try out this mod but GTA and Battlefield are taking up too much time as it is at the moment. Bookmarked it for now.

By the way, anyone play the Kung Fu mod for the first Max Payne? Good stuff.
Mon 27/06/05 at 17:58
Regular
"8==="
odwyer wrote:
> I found the game too short.

I found it to be very poor compared to the original. Yeah let's swap characters and have them protect one another, no let's not because it's implemented badly and detracts from the fun.
Tue 28/06/05 at 00:24
Regular
Both console versions were just awful, loads cut out and they looked crap.

When you see it on PC it feels like a different game.
Tue 28/06/05 at 00:25
Regular
"8==="
Seeing but not playing.

Pointless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.