GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone play Table Tennis?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/08/03 at 01:54
Regular
Its a sport...
Sat 08/11/03 at 10:41
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Indeed.
Sat 08/11/03 at 04:45
"P1LADYDRIVER"
I used to be a county player years ago. Rusty now but its like riding a bike(you never forget how to). Doesnt take long to shock the lads who boast they'll give me a thrashing!!!!!I still usually end up winning 21-7ish and leave the table smiling quietly to myself as i ask them if they are catching flies. Great game it is. Enjoy playing whilst you can.
Fri 22/08/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Colourless"
I play sometimes. I got quiet good because i play loads of tennis, but ever so often I would hit a tennis shot and hit it so far off the table it was embarassing. :P
Fri 22/08/03 at 13:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've only ever played Table Tennis when I was at school but all my opponent wanted to do was hit the ball onto the balcony in the hall. I've never played a serious game.
Fri 22/08/03 at 12:49
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Sounds a bit like Sheff Weds on a good day...

*Runs*
Fri 22/08/03 at 12:22
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I do now and again.

My serve is excellent. My returns and such...well, are pretty damn poor. Most of my returns loop into the air by which i have to dive under the table as my oppenetn attempts to slam the ball into my face, and they damn well hurt i can tell you.
Fri 22/08/03 at 11:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I've played a few times, but I'm not very good. I spend more time playing football and cricket.
Fri 22/08/03 at 11:07
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I used to play table tennis and i managed to win 3 small trophies in arranged local tournaments, i wouldnt say i was actually that good tho, the competiton did leave a little to be deisred.
Fri 22/08/03 at 09:28
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I didn't but my mate used to. He played for his county and once beat some guy seeded about 2000 places above him. Some Japanese or Chinese guy who was excellent.

Make no mistake, the Chinese and Japanese have a reputation for being the best table-tennis players in the world. They also have a rather curious grip that the western world doesn't adhere to. Why did I mention that? Dunno.
Fri 22/08/03 at 09:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ive got gold and silver medals in playing Table Tennis

Given it up now though as decided to go Uni instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.