GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All you Sporties...read please ;c)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/08/03 at 01:33
Regular
I'll start by saying that this is in the wrong forum.

----------------

Still undecided as to who gets your vote next week? Who deserves to be the next Notable?

Well...let me convince you.

Vote for Grandprix. Why?

• SR Formula One

Most of you are in the SR F1 competition, which I am running away with. This alone should earn Matt some votes. He takes 2 hours out of his schedule twice a week to do this, so what better way to repay him?

• He is amazing to chat to

Yes. He is a brilliant listener and he's cool to talk to. Share a laugh with him or talk serious with him. He's on MSN a lot too, and is normally there for a chat.

• SR Stats

He's been here for ages and hasn't really caused any trouble (unlike some :c$). He's made little enemies. He's a valuable member of the forums, an asset to UKchatforums.

• Previous elections

He's never got the amount of votes he deserves. He deserves more then 3 votes per election. Instead of going with the flow (ie voting for whoever is winning the election), show him that you appreciate his posts etc.

I could go on, but why? Look at the reasons. Vote Matt. Vote Grandprix.

Seriously...vote Grandprix. Make the next Notable a good one (not that the current Notables aren't).

----------------------

And while your hear...

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003380778,00.gif :cD
Sat 23/08/03 at 23:11
Regular
"Great Scott's"
This is my 2 or 3rd i cannot remember i think 3rd about 95% sure
Sat 23/08/03 at 23:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I had been through 4 elections before I got a vote. I've never got more than 3 I think it was.
Sat 23/08/03 at 23:06
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I might as well all i want is 1 vote i dont mind not getting lots i just want 1. Is that too much to ask? I ask u? Is it?
Sat 23/08/03 at 23:00
Regular
sorry bob, the sympathy vote doesn't work!
Sat 23/08/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Great Scott's"
whats wrong with me? why not vote for me no one else is going to
Sat 23/08/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
No !!!!!!!!!!
Sat 23/08/03 at 18:31
Regular
If i can be bothered to vote i am voting for neo or ortega
Sat 23/08/03 at 18:29
Regular
i get 3 votes nearly every time (apart from the time i voted for myself and got 4! lol), my best was 7 (joint 3rd) about 2 days before i was banned! and half of those were only because i made tony vote in the fake election i created.
Sat 23/08/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
thats alcohol for you! ;)
Sat 23/08/03 at 11:56
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Absolu† Neó wrote:

eh up Shhtuu
----------------

(Don't know where THAT came from like... :/ )

=P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.