GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Superhacker - A very, very short story."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 23:20
Regular
Inspired by the recent events. Comments please.

Zeko hungrily stuffed down the last of his pepperoni pizza, then threw the box on the floor. He was too busy to put it in the bin, he could do that when he had rendered at least half the worlds computers helpless. For Zeko was the super hacker, the best the world had ever seen, with an IQ higher than anyone’s. This was all true, in Zeko’s mind at least. He was so close to perfecting this virus, so close that he could taste it. His plan was simple, shutdown the majority of the computers with internet access, then keep them shut down until the governments of the world acknowledged him as supreme god. Then, he would restart the computers, stealing vital information that he could sell to shady characters. As you may have gathered, Zeko was insane.
Zeko quickly called up protocols and tramped through passwords, a process made harder by the fact that his mouse was severely damaged, due to being thrown against the wall in a tantrum earlier on. Most of the plastic was missing, and the connections were loose, meaning he had to press down hard to get any kind of reaction. Time enough to get a new mouse after I’m a billionaire, thought Zeko. Stretching out to get comfortable, he made sure not to touch any of the dozens of wires he had all around his PC. There is as much power in this biatch, thought Zeko, to rival a pylon.

Finally, several hours later, Zeko hit the jackpot. He found the weak spot, and prepared to unleash his virus. Start “WoRLd - HaCk$^”? the computer asked. Zeko, in a fit of glee, pushed down harder than he normally would on his mangled mouse, breaking a connection and sending all the hundreds of volts from the PC into his hand and up his arm, ending his psychotic life.
Wed 27/08/03 at 10:55
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ha, the image of some little jerk surrounded by all that lovely electricity :) Serves him right, if only this could really happen to all of them.
Wed 27/08/03 at 02:17
"I love yo... lamp."
You should have developed it into something a bit longer and more tense. Still good idea.
Sun 24/08/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yes, I had hoped that would happen to him.
Sun 24/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
"118 118"
Hahahha Pylon!
Sun 24/08/03 at 10:56
Regular
"Not a Jew"
*being friendly mode*

Thats okay, I respect your opinion.

*being honest mode*

I'm going to hunt you down and kill you :D
Sat 23/08/03 at 19:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Being friendly mode*

That was great.

*Being honest mode*

I thought it was pants.
Sat 23/08/03 at 18:52
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
It was okay..ish...I suppose.
Fri 22/08/03 at 08:59
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Nice story, the (non-fictional) character desevered that, I hate people who create viruses! Mwhahahahaha....
Thu 21/08/03 at 23:29
Regular
"I'm Great."
I found the end funny. I'm just a bit twisted in that way I guess. Pretty good I thought.
Thu 21/08/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Inspired by the recent events. Comments please.

Zeko hungrily stuffed down the last of his pepperoni pizza, then threw the box on the floor. He was too busy to put it in the bin, he could do that when he had rendered at least half the worlds computers helpless. For Zeko was the super hacker, the best the world had ever seen, with an IQ higher than anyone’s. This was all true, in Zeko’s mind at least. He was so close to perfecting this virus, so close that he could taste it. His plan was simple, shutdown the majority of the computers with internet access, then keep them shut down until the governments of the world acknowledged him as supreme god. Then, he would restart the computers, stealing vital information that he could sell to shady characters. As you may have gathered, Zeko was insane.
Zeko quickly called up protocols and tramped through passwords, a process made harder by the fact that his mouse was severely damaged, due to being thrown against the wall in a tantrum earlier on. Most of the plastic was missing, and the connections were loose, meaning he had to press down hard to get any kind of reaction. Time enough to get a new mouse after I’m a billionaire, thought Zeko. Stretching out to get comfortable, he made sure not to touch any of the dozens of wires he had all around his PC. There is as much power in this biatch, thought Zeko, to rival a pylon.

Finally, several hours later, Zeko hit the jackpot. He found the weak spot, and prepared to unleash his virus. Start “WoRLd - HaCk$^”? the computer asked. Zeko, in a fit of glee, pushed down harder than he normally would on his mangled mouse, breaking a connection and sending all the hundreds of volts from the PC into his hand and up his arm, ending his psychotic life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.