GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I won gameaday!!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/02/01 at 13:17
Regular
I an so pleased!! I didn't even think about it and was gonna write somethinbg today in an attempt to win it FANTASTIC!!

Any suggestions on what I should get? (PS2 game)
Sun 25/02/01 at 11:11
Hehe... if we're going ape all over the demo, think of the actual game! =)
Sat 24/02/01 at 19:39
Regular
That makes 4 of us!
Sat 24/02/01 at 16:31
"High polygon count"
Yep, more than likely.

I was undecided between ZOE and GT3, but I think the fact that ZOE is due first has just about swung the decision!
Sat 24/02/01 at 15:46
Regular
Oh! That`s good!!!! I was really worried for a bit! Thanks WM (Again).
Are you putting ZOE as your Gameaday Prize?
Sat 24/02/01 at 15:15
"High polygon count"
> "Note also that option to buy the MGS2 demo which is to
> be packaged with ZOE separately - at a price TBC."

I don't think it means that only some copies of ZOE will have the MGS2 demo.

I think what this means is that ALL ZOE games will have the MGS2 demo anyway, but that there will be an option to buy the MGS2 demo seperately, for those who don't want the ZOE game.

Sat 24/02/01 at 14:01
Regular
"Dairy" radar came up twice below, and you`ll also notice that "l" and "r" are nowhere near eachother on the keyboard. It was deliberate because I dislike their website, and hate the news they give out even more.
Sat 24/02/01 at 11:18
Haha!!! "Dairy" Radar! I know it was a misprint, but - it's kinda funny!

What is it, a milk-tracing device?
Fri 23/02/01 at 20:59
Regular
Here is what Dairyradar have to say:

"Here's the latest Konami release schedule. Notables include ZOE's prompt release on March the 23rd - just one day after the Japanese launch. Nice one, K. Let's have more of this please. Note also that option to buy the MGS2 demo which is to be packaged with ZOE separately - at a price TBC. And of course the TBC release date of the finished MGS2. Expect the worst..."

So it sounds like the release date will be late March, which is good news. However, here is the BAADDD news for people like myself, genie and Flying Pig. If there are going to be two packages for ZOE, one which is just the game, and one which is the game with the MGS2 demo, it will only take a fraction of a second to realise which of the two options will be a gameaday prize.

So, message for SR or whoever knows about gameaday:

If what I have said is true, then will it be possible to pay the extra for the demo assuming it is not part of the gameaday prize? If Dairyradar were lying, or I misunderstood them, then forget what I have said.
I only say this because although I like the game just for what it is, it would be very annoying to have to buy two copies just to get the world`s most hyped up demo.
Fri 23/02/01 at 20:22
Regular
Sounds too good to be true. I don`t believe it.
Fri 23/02/01 at 11:40
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Bulldog wrote:
can anyone confirm that it will be out
> on 1st of March?

From Special Reserve release dates:
Z.O.E. - ZONE OF THE ENDERS (INCLUDES PLAYABLE METAL GEAR SOLID 2 DEMO) (ZOE)
Released 1/3

Let's hope it's right!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.