GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 is poo!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/02/01 at 12:49
Regular
I'm sorry guys but you've all been taken for a ride by sony! I mean; what really does the playstation 2 have to offer? Well, nothing! It's a bit faster yes, and the graphics may have improved by 1%!! But dvd? Internet access? I'm affraid it's allready been done sony. Ive always thought that playstion games were shoddy, rushed, poor in every sense and all round cr@p!!! I mean, i'd rather do an hour on a master system(remember those? Your too old!!) than ten minuets on a ps2!!! The game companeis are just getting greedier and greedier!!! I don't think anybody really cares about quallity games these days! They sooner play final fantisy 50 1/2 like the sheep that they are!!
Thu 22/02/01 at 12:49
I'm sorry guys but you've all been taken for a ride by sony! I mean; what really does the playstation 2 have to offer? Well, nothing! It's a bit faster yes, and the graphics may have improved by 1%!! But dvd? Internet access? I'm affraid it's allready been done sony. Ive always thought that playstion games were shoddy, rushed, poor in every sense and all round cr@p!!! I mean, i'd rather do an hour on a master system(remember those? Your too old!!) than ten minuets on a ps2!!! The game companeis are just getting greedier and greedier!!! I don't think anybody really cares about quallity games these days! They sooner play final fantisy 50 1/2 like the sheep that they are!!
Thu 22/02/01 at 13:46
Regular
"Touched!"
oh and i suppose your a megadrive fan are you?
Thu 22/02/01 at 14:40
Regular
"Complete Banker"
I'm sorry everyone - I can't stop myself...!!

I assume that Hotspoon has never played on a PS2 and thus has no foundation for his comments.
If you want to play on you master system - do so. As for the PS2 I suggest that you play one before you decide whether it's good or not. The and only then will you have an opinion worth listening to! (Maybe)
Thu 22/02/01 at 17:26
By your reasoning what is the point of a car company making new car when it has already been done?

I really don't think you have a leg stand on and it seems to me that you are another bitter sega owner upset about the poor decision to can the dreamcast.

Have you ever played a PSX or PS2 ?

what on earth are you talking about?

to quote you

dvd? internet access?

It has a DVD player and in the future internet access will be possible, but what poor sap is going to use a console to surf the web? only a idiot, from your arguement you are baseing opinions so that it would rival the sega dreamcast, so I am not going into a childish my consoles better than yours war.

It really is quite moronic to post such comment on a PS2 discussion board when you don't have any evidence to backup your comments, and to be honest people will not sink to your level.

Hotspoon wrote:
> I'm sorry guys but you've all been taken for a ride by sony! I mean;
> what really does the playstation 2 have to offer? Well, nothing!
> It's a bit faster yes, and the graphics may have improved by 1%!!
> But dvd? Internet access? I'm affraid it's allready been done sony.
> Ive always thought that playstion games were shoddy, rushed, poor in
> every sense and all round crap!!! I mean, i'd rather do an hour on a
> master system(remember those? Your too old!!) than ten minuets on a
> ps2!!! The game companeis are just getting greedier and greedier!!!
> I don't think anybody really cares about quallity games these days!
> They sooner play final fantisy 50 1/2 like the sheep that they are!!
Thu 22/02/01 at 18:50
Regular
What a muppet!
Thu 22/02/01 at 19:35
Awww... poor muppet! =) He hasn't got a PS2, feel sorry for him!

*pats him on the head like a small animal*
Thu 22/02/01 at 19:50
yeh everyone make fun of the little muppet
Thu 22/02/01 at 23:54
uh, actually! i have played a ps2. My cousins!! so yes! I can confirm, it is well and trully sm*g!!!!!!!!!! The only sad lil improvment the faster console can do is make the female fighter's boobs jump up and down! Well give yourself a pat on the back sony!!! Looks like you've won over these plebians!!

actually! They could of thought of worse improvments!:)
Mon 26/02/01 at 04:53
Go play your DC u donut, ohh i`m sorry they wont be making games for it much longer. Whats that? All Segas best games are appearing on the PS2 even though it dont make things faster according to u

Sorry couldnt resist :-)
Mon 26/02/01 at 08:55
Good Lord, make this freak go away.

1) The PS2 isn't the be-all and end-all of all gaming systems; I admit that. But you're a moron if you think SSX sucks. That is one hell of a game. Of course I find this interesting: Everytime I mention SSX, people tend to quiet down, though they also usually add "But that's only one game" into the argument. To be frank, that kind of crap only annoys me more. Let's think this through: If there's one mind-bending game on a system at launch, it should be logical to assume that it has the potential for more of them.

2) Game companies are getting greedier? As opposed to what, when they were the bastions of altruism? What, you think Atari and Intellivision were in this industry for the sake of being artistic? It's always been about money, you silly twit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.