GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top Spin"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Top Spin'.
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:02
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
What do you think of this then, I managed to get it for 8 quid off ebay which is quite cheap as they were going for double the price! Its one of the games i really wish i had live!!
Its pretty realistic too!!
Thu 30/06/05 at 10:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
An easy ace is to move your serving character all the way to the middle, toss the ball, do the thing with the right shoulder button whilst holding the stick towards the direction of the middle - but not all the way. If you hold it about 3/4 of the way on, then release a bit early, you'll get a ace against any computer character - as long as you get the orange bar dead on.
Thu 30/06/05 at 10:23
Regular
Chavez XVI wrote:
> Any tips on how to do an ace serve?? So far I have been unable to do
> so..

I just go for the most powerful charge and aim s far from the opponent as legally possible. There's no sure-fire way of getting an unbeatable Ace method, since it relies on you making sure the opponent misses the return.
Thu 30/06/05 at 10:19
Regular
My missus has started playing this again. It's the only game she can play. Although she found my hit and runs in GTA: SA worrying amusing....
Thu 30/06/05 at 09:51
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Any tips on how to do an ace serve?? So far I have been unable to do so..
Wed 29/06/05 at 13:58
"I love yo... lamp."
I forgot I had this. Must give it a go at some point.

Really is excellent mind.
Mon 27/06/05 at 10:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's excellent. I'll never forget the time me and Snuggly were beating a very highly ranked pair (they were 2nd, if I remember correctly), and someone in the room reset the PC we were using as a hub...

Haven't played it properly for years, but our doubles team was storming the rankings.
Mon 27/06/05 at 07:42
Regular
It's great on Live.

*remembers create-a-character and 'Creepy's Mum'*
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:02
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
What do you think of this then, I managed to get it for 8 quid off ebay which is quite cheap as they were going for double the price! Its one of the games i really wish i had live!!
Its pretty realistic too!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.