GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tekken Tag Tournament"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/02/01 at 11:58
Regular
This game has to be the best beat 'em up I've ever played.
Some people say it's the same as Tekken 3, but with better graphics. Wrong.
TTT has better graphics than Tekken 3 (obviously), it has around 30 characters, (which is more than Tekken 3), it has new improved backgrounds in which to fight in, the all new tagging feature, and of course, the brilliant, funny and great to play on, Tekken Bowl Mode.

The fighting on TTT is fast, fluid and easy to control. Some people say that the Japanese version is faster, but I don't really care, because this version is absolutely perfect!!

This game is extraordinarily addictive, and will keep you playing for years, (until the new one comes out, of course :)).
It has many modes, including Arcade, VS, Survival, Time Attack, Tekken Bowl, One On One, One on One VS, Theater, Gallery and Team Battle.
Of course, this game can be frustrating. a couple of days ago, I was trying to beat my Survival Record, which is 36 wins with Paul and Yoshimitsu. I got to fight 35, thinking I was going to beat it, and got KO'd by this huge move from King, which I never saw coming. I was a LITTLE annoyed. :)

Anyway, as I've said, the graphics are lovely. The players look great, and the backgrounds are absolutely gorgeous. Also, there's the added feature of people moving about in the background, which is really cool.

So, I defintely advise any PS2 owners to get this game, as will every other owner of this brilliant game.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Thu 22/02/01 at 20:18
"possibly impossible"
If you got a job as a scriptwriter for WWF then you could even make the Undertaker win, although this seems unlikely given that a lot of the time it's the 'good' characters that are written to come out on top.

Some of the wrestlers are not very happy that their characters are re-written as bad buys in the script because of this, but it used to be even worse back in the old days. You certainly don't get walkouts because people have found out that the wrestler is gay (remember the Ultimate Warrior?)
Thu 22/02/01 at 20:11
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
The Rock will win, because the WWF are setting up a Austin VS Rock main event at Wrestelmania. If you want to watch a good match, check out the Intercontinental title match between Y2J, X-pac, Guerrero and Benoit. That should be something special.
Thu 22/02/01 at 20:08
tell me about it cheese very boring. Ihope he doesnt win at no way out he will be eben more annoying than the little pratt kirk angel
Thu 22/02/01 at 20:04
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
The Rock sucks. Sorry to all you that think he is 'the great one', but hes done about 8 moves in the last year. He is very, very boring.
Thu 22/02/01 at 19:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
The Game wrote:
> Because of your persistant following of the Greystation, you have
> never got to real grips with No Mercy, and in this you would have
> seen the Rock's Move...

....The Rock's JUMPING
> Clothesline....either you don't know your wrestling or you're just
> plain thick!!!

ha ha ha ha ha

The Rock...:o)

But that's not off the top rope, is it??

When was the last time the Rock did a move off the top rope move?? I seem to recall..... oh no, that was GrandMaster Sexay.
Thu 22/02/01 at 19:32
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Because of your persistant following of the Greystation, you have never got to real grips with No Mercy, and in this you would have seen the Rock's Move...

....The Rock's JUMPING Clothesline....either you don't know your wrestling or you're just plain thick!!!

ha ha ha ha ha

The Rock...:o)
Thu 22/02/01 at 18:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
Errrr... who cares if they don't jump very well?? And they jump fine, anyway.

Oh yeah, at least they can jump!! Unlike The Rock. The last time I saw Rock jump was..... NEVER!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Thu 22/02/01 at 12:28
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
The sky was red, almost as if full of envy, In the distance amongst the trees and foliage a figure stood, motionless, as if like a statue....just...standing there. A rustling in the trees saw the figure raise his head....YOSHImitsu (wonder where they got that neame) span out the way as New Jack thundered to the ground. 'Round 1' echoed around the forest as both warriors stared eachother down...just like The Rock...(too cool couldn't do it cause they're crap)

Suddenly, new Jack crouched in order to jump in the air...he jumps....

Menwhile, 2 years on Mario is starring in the super successful Mario Adventure 2 on the Gamecube. Luigi has just finished a succesful Luigi and the Haunted Highlands and Peach has refurbished her castle.

another two years on, New Jack lands but Goomba #576 has to break the fight because Yoshi 'rip-off' mitsu has pulled out his handbag!

The moral of this story is....

TTT charachters can't jump, ...it's true, it's ture!

The Game
Thu 22/02/01 at 12:24
tekken is good then yes?
Thu 22/02/01 at 12:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oops, sorry. Wrong forum. Oh well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.