GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hooray for PlayUSA!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/08/03 at 16:03
Regular
Yay! They have all four of the new Disney Treasures box sets and they're only £15.99 each!!
Yay!!!

*Dances*
La la la la
Fri 22/08/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Goatboy wrote:
> You'll get stung for VAT now they come from The States instead of
> Jersey.
> Just a warning

Where does it say that they ship from the States for region 1 now? I thought they only added the USA site to deal with import music and DVD. The price for Lord Of The Rings Two Towers is £17.99 from PlayUSA and less than £15 from DVD BoxOffice. DVD BoxOffice ship from the States and say delivery times are 7-21 days and yet PlayUSA say 3-5 which is what it takes from Jersey. I still think they still ship from Jersey, its just they have a seperate site for imports as maybe alot of people ordered the wrong region. Anyway Mystique can tell us as the package will say where it was shipped from.
Thu 21/08/03 at 20:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Walt Disney killed an owl when he was a child you know. THAT'S HOW EVIL THIS MAN IS.
Thu 21/08/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Ha, Disney. pfft.
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
gerrod wrote:
> Buying a Titans or any other team's shirt, for me, would be akin to
> buying a Man U shirt if I supported Arsenal.
> I did check out kitbag, and was shocked that they didn't have any
> Eagles merchandise.

I'm more of a casual fan, I just watch any games that are on, but I like the merchandise for the teams, more imaginative than the crap football team shirsts.
Thu 21/08/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> Why don't playusa sell USA games ?

Isnt importing games fomr the US illegal? ... Which is why you can import DVDs', Books, etc.. from Amazon.com, et al. but you can't order games?
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Belldandy wrote:
> Valentino Rossi wrote:
>
> Well for starters Nintendo would go after them, and Microsoft doesn't
> like it either, nor does Sony. Why bother anyway when other companies
> do it ?

Reason I asked is that play.com are cheap and very good.
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Buying a Titans or any other team's shirt, for me, would be akin to buying a Man U shirt if I supported Arsenal.
I did check out kitbag, and was shocked that they didn't have any Eagles merchandise.
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:50
Regular
Don't know if you know about them, but www.kitbag.com sells some NFL stuff, no Eagles though, their sale stuff is pretty good - some team sweatshirts are just 9.99 - just ordered a Cowboys one and a Titans one :)
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Belldandy wrote:
> Why did you import one anyway ? Plenty of places over here sell them,
> what team was it ?

Eagles.
No one sells Eagles shirts.
Packers, sure
Raiders, sure
FALCONS, sure
but Eagles, no.
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:01
Regular
Valentino Rossi wrote:

Well for starters Nintendo would go after them, and Microsoft doesn't like it either, nor does Sony. Why bother anyway when other companies do it ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.