Mystique’s “Don’t make me angry” dictionary:
· Spider-Man – You should all know this by now. It’s Spider-Man, not spiderman. It has TWO capital letters (The S and M for the more stupid people out there) and line thingy which I’ve forgotten the name of (one of these -)
· Porn – Not pr0n, when out in public do you actually say pr0n? No. Because you’ll look a Pratt. Well guess what, it’s no different here.
· Elite – For some reason people seem to think “1337” is the cool way to say this. This covers all of that number talking. Did Sesame Street teach you nothing?
· Git – NOT goit. Yes I am talking to you shaneo, you annoying troll.
· Txt tlk – It might be quicker for you to type it, but it’s not quicker to read it. Most of you can read and write so do it properly. Text talk is just plain lazy and damned annoying.
· Spider-Man – I cannot stress this enough. S P I D E R – M A N, not spiderman.
Ok, I’m starting to go dizzy now so I’ll add more later.
> S P I D E R – M A N, not spiderman.
It's Spider-Man. Not S P I D E R - M A N.
Can't you get it right?
Soon, all SR's prices will be £5, the forums will be down and many games will be sent to my house.
I've been waiting for this moment since I joined and vowed to hack you all.
> You think this is random. You don't think 'we' have control?