GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost to SkyOne"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/10/06 at 16:38
Regular
guh?

But the good news season 3 will be starting in November:D
Wed 25/10/06 at 19:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Does anyone know what times and which days they'll be playing it yet? Perhaps, also, a date for the big kick-off?

It's no extra hassle for me as I used to switch to Sky for Channel 4 anyway. I could watch it on S4C (don't even live in Wales...) but they always make you wait an extra day and then show it running through and past midnight! Some weeks, during season two, they skipped it all together! :P

At least Sky have some consistency. And are we also likely to have the rediculous ad-break IMMEDIATLY after the title screen?! :P

The best channel for that (on Digital) has to be ABC1. Home Improvement, 8 Simple Rules, whatever show you watch, it's the same - show's just started - time for LOOOONG break! And then, another one, five minutes before the end - just like Buffy...
Tue 24/10/06 at 09:08
Regular
"not dead"
Good news for me. Sky tend to show things about three times a week, giving me more of a chance to catch it.

Plus they don't (often) go shifting things for the snooker, last night of the proms, or any other stuff the BBC likes to show. Because when 24 was on BBC2 they often had a break of a couple of weeks. Sky were good enough to put 24 on multi-start for the last few weeks so as not to clash with any of the World Cup football.

Never had a problem with Lost on C4 though, apart from the rubbish sponsor 118 bits and long ad breaks - but that'll be the same on Sky anyway.

Mind you, the Sunday repeat on E4 was really handy, and the time I'd watch most often.
Tue 24/10/06 at 02:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
Excellent, phew, you had me scared for a little bit then :)
Mon 23/10/06 at 13:59
"possibly impossible"
CM Gone wrote:
> From my understanding, it will still be shown on Channel 4, when
> they were intending to show it...
>
> It's just that Sky have nipped in and will be showing it
> earlier.
>
> I could be wrong though...

No, you're right. C4 will be showing it later.
Mon 23/10/06 at 13:42
Regular
Did they do that when 24 was stolen from BBC?
Mon 23/10/06 at 12:56
Regular
"..."
From my understanding, it will still be shown on Channel 4, when they were intending to show it...

It's just that Sky have nipped in and will be showing it earlier.

I could be wrong though...
Mon 23/10/06 at 12:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
Seriously? So it won't be on C4 anymore? Argg I can't be doing with downloading every single episode.
Sat 21/10/06 at 17:39
Regular
Dont agree with this, alot of older people who have been following lost usually just have the 5 channels. And i think its a shame for them to have to pay for something they've been watching for ages. Joke to be honest but Sky One will be laughing.
Fri 20/10/06 at 22:16
"possibly impossible"
Fine by me! I can't get terrestrial (in a very watchable format) because of pesky signals, so I had no choice but to get Sky. Works well, too.
Fri 20/10/06 at 16:38
Regular
guh?

But the good news season 3 will be starting in November:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.