GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PHP / general help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/08/03 at 01:03
Regular
i have learnt some of the basics and have read up on lots of php. I have learnt how to use .php?forumid=206 that sort of stuff, but would like more help still. if anyone will help please let me know,

also

my main purpose of writing this, i have designed a page using frontpage express coz my microsoft frontpage has broke. i am finding it a bit harder. the page i have disigned is made up of a table. one column at the top for the title and then 3 columns on the second row. I want the middle coloum one size (thicker) and the other two columns to be thin and same width. I have done the normal set width and all that but the one on the right always goes bigger. Any suggestions why.

if you need any more info ask, im not sure if i can put my page on here to show you....

thanks
Tue 19/08/03 at 14:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
If the page can't fit into the space you give it, it will stretch the table.
Tue 19/08/03 at 12:43
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
ok i have sorted out the columns now,

thnaks for that help, now next problem, lol

when i link it to index2.php?id=page1 the whole table messes up

look

www.alexj17.com/index1.php

and click on the bottom link on the right hand side
Tue 19/08/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Make the columns wider then.
Tue 19/08/03 at 12:02
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
when using pixels the content in the columns mess up

:s
Tue 19/08/03 at 11:48
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Make the table size 100%

Define the two sizes of the outside columns using pixels and put the width of the centre column as 100% which will take up the rest of the space...
Tue 19/08/03 at 01:03
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
i have learnt some of the basics and have read up on lots of php. I have learnt how to use .php?forumid=206 that sort of stuff, but would like more help still. if anyone will help please let me know,

also

my main purpose of writing this, i have designed a page using frontpage express coz my microsoft frontpage has broke. i am finding it a bit harder. the page i have disigned is made up of a table. one column at the top for the title and then 3 columns on the second row. I want the middle coloum one size (thicker) and the other two columns to be thin and same width. I have done the normal set width and all that but the one on the right always goes bigger. Any suggestions why.

if you need any more info ask, im not sure if i can put my page on here to show you....

thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.