GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Name a good movie approaching DVD release/ just releasd."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 22:12
Regular
Tell me people, what movies have you seen, and thought ooo i cant wait for that on DVD? Only nothing takes my fancy at the moment! I've seen Donnie Darko and Ghost ship, two new movies, can anyone recommend me another?
Mon 18/08/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Tell me people, what movies have you seen, and thought ooo i cant wait for that on DVD? Only nothing takes my fancy at the moment! I've seen Donnie Darko and Ghost ship, two new movies, can anyone recommend me another?
Mon 18/08/03 at 22:22
Regular
"The recruit" looks good, i have got that out tonight and im going to watch it later.
Mon 18/08/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Hallelujah"
KR wrote:
> "The recruit" looks good, i have got that out tonight and im
> going to watch it later.

Whats it about?
Mon 18/08/03 at 22:59
Regular
Some bloke gets full marks in all his C.I.A tests and he hits it off with this women, as soon as he is an actual member of the C.I.A they tell him his first mission is to uncover the mole (which is her) but he doesnt know who to trust and who is the baddy etc.
Mon 18/08/03 at 23:05
Regular
was gonna say donnie darko. that ghost ship is the worst thing I've ever seen
Mon 18/08/03 at 23:14
Regular
All the new rentals come out every monday (in choices they do anyway) and i went in and saw that there was only 1 copy of The Recruit left in (and the trailer looked really good aswell) so i got that.
The ring was dissapointing, same as ghost ship. But i want to see Jackass next.
Mon 18/08/03 at 23:20
Regular
jackass is high-larious, if you enjoy feature long episodes of the series, which is all it is. great stuff though, with a few mates, a few tins, some nachos or something, a box of cigs, comfortable arm-chairs, a pleasant room with nice carpets, adequate heating, and no work the following day.

brainless fun
Tue 19/08/03 at 08:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Punchdrunk Love
The Pianist
Tue 19/08/03 at 09:31
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Phone Booth - saw it in March off the net but watched the DVD the other night. I must have it.
Tue 19/08/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Johnny English. Enough said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.