GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beneath These Feet... (Short Story)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 13:35
Regular
Beneath these feet is what my life has become; an endless and unknown abyss, the bottom blind to my eyes.

Suicide has taken over, as I stand atop this clifface, unpure thoughts infecting my mind, nesting in my thoughts, poluting what was once a healthy being. But I cannot go back. I cannot return now. Not ever. I must end what worthless life my being is taking up.

The unforgiving sun is blinding my view of the heavens, burning my pupils to a cincer until I can see no more, as the laughter of the creatures from below grows louder. Laughing at me. They I will give up. They know I will join them in their forged war against those with harmony, against those with peace, against those with happiness. They turned me into what I am now. Pathetic, a mere shadow of a man; constantly following, forever ignored by the bright light which engulfes this world.

My life has become a contradictiom; while everything seems so slow, time is moving ever faster; seconds turn to minutes, minutes turn to hours, hours turn to days until seasons cycle over and over. Flocks of birds pass overhead and the suited bulls of summer jeer at the oncoming winter. Every morning met by the great flaming eye, I fear it's sweltering heat, it melts my senses, it destroys me inside.

As I look down at the rubble, my hearts becomes shrouded in darkness, infesting inside me, brooding in the deepest parts of mind. The winds peirce my balance, everytime bring my closer.

But my life had to end; I had nothing anymore. What is a life without happiness, other than one day after another? Everytime success came around a new obstacle blocked my view. I was stuck. So it has to end.

It was her fault. I told her. But she didn't listen. Everytime I was away, struggling, she was there. She wouldn't stop. I did her a favour. I saved her from it. She didn't love him. She didn't even like him. So I saved her. The children are safe. I saved her.

Now I must end it. I will throw my body down to the depths. The depths of my future. Just like I threw her body off. When I saved her. Now we can never be apart...

Thanks for reading

RiCkOsS
Mon 18/08/03 at 13:35
Regular
Beneath these feet is what my life has become; an endless and unknown abyss, the bottom blind to my eyes.

Suicide has taken over, as I stand atop this clifface, unpure thoughts infecting my mind, nesting in my thoughts, poluting what was once a healthy being. But I cannot go back. I cannot return now. Not ever. I must end what worthless life my being is taking up.

The unforgiving sun is blinding my view of the heavens, burning my pupils to a cincer until I can see no more, as the laughter of the creatures from below grows louder. Laughing at me. They I will give up. They know I will join them in their forged war against those with harmony, against those with peace, against those with happiness. They turned me into what I am now. Pathetic, a mere shadow of a man; constantly following, forever ignored by the bright light which engulfes this world.

My life has become a contradictiom; while everything seems so slow, time is moving ever faster; seconds turn to minutes, minutes turn to hours, hours turn to days until seasons cycle over and over. Flocks of birds pass overhead and the suited bulls of summer jeer at the oncoming winter. Every morning met by the great flaming eye, I fear it's sweltering heat, it melts my senses, it destroys me inside.

As I look down at the rubble, my hearts becomes shrouded in darkness, infesting inside me, brooding in the deepest parts of mind. The winds peirce my balance, everytime bring my closer.

But my life had to end; I had nothing anymore. What is a life without happiness, other than one day after another? Everytime success came around a new obstacle blocked my view. I was stuck. So it has to end.

It was her fault. I told her. But she didn't listen. Everytime I was away, struggling, she was there. She wouldn't stop. I did her a favour. I saved her from it. She didn't love him. She didn't even like him. So I saved her. The children are safe. I saved her.

Now I must end it. I will throw my body down to the depths. The depths of my future. Just like I threw her body off. When I saved her. Now we can never be apart...

Thanks for reading

RiCkOsS
Tue 19/08/03 at 08:27
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I like your stories, Rickoss. Can't put my finger on it, but there's something about them...
Tue 19/08/03 at 09:09
Regular
Cheers :-)

Oh, BTW, you still have a GAD to claim right at the bottom of the list, thought you may have forgotten.
Tue 19/08/03 at 09:14
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Crikey! I didn't realize it was so far down at the bottom of the list.

*goes into mild panic*

Better claim somehat!
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
That was really kool. There was something about it that I think i can understand and relate too, but im not totally sure why...ah well. Nice one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.